Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Drawn to faith and family, Uiagalelei has become Clemson’s biggest spokesman
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

TNET: Drawn to faith and family, Uiagalelei has become Clemson’s biggest spokesman

Dec 7, 2020, 8:01 AM

Drawn to faith and family, Uiagalelei has become Clemson’s biggest spokesman

David Uiagalelei, known as “Big Dave” to his friends, walked out of Clemson’s Abernathy Hotel before the Tigers’ final home game against Pitt and tried to make his way to Memorial Stadium in time to watch his son, freshman quarterback DJ Uiagalelei, warm up. The journey took longer than expected, but that journey is merely an example of why Big Dave is the celebrity Clemson didn’t know it needed. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Drawn to faith and family, Uiagalelei has become Clemson’s biggest spokesman

Dec 7, 2020, 8:15 AM

:) ;)

Re: TNET: Drawn to faith and family, Uiagalelei has become Clemson’s biggest spokesman

Dec 7, 2020, 8:17 AM

Such a great presence. I love his Twitter feed, even though DJ has him blocked (maybe still) but it's not just about DJ, it's about our school, the people, the players, the coaches. He truly is an ambassador for us and I hope it continues for a long, long time. (hint, Matayo)

Dec 7, 2020, 9:15 AM

Or as they call him, "Young Concrete." Monstrous DE prospect, a must-get in '23.

Ohana***

Dec 7, 2020, 8:59 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Definitely Clemson's BIGGEST spokesman!

Dec 7, 2020, 9:09 AM

One thing for sure about Big Dave....

... he's BIG!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Big Dave is just that. BIG! And, I don't mean fat, I mean he

Dec 7, 2020, 9:11 AM

is just a massive human being. Bodyguard is a perfect profession for him. Just one look at him, and you would want to stay clear of whoever, or whatever he is protecting. Glad he's on our team!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2020, 9:47 AM

Can somebody get Big Dave U a set of shoulder pads ?
Wow ...that is a man right over there .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Dec 7, 2020, 2:05 PM

I was just thinking the same thing - wonder if Big Dave still has four years of eligibility?!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of '87

Dec 7, 2020, 9:55 AM

This guy is just so refreshing. Really enjoy his personality and energy

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2020, 10:13 AM

That was an awesome story. Hopefully, some of the people that post their disrespectful nonsense will realize that it is an honor to be a Tiger supporter and change their ways. Support your team, your coaches and the university and when need be question but don't condemn and most certainly not ridicule others. Big Dave would certainly never do that.

Dec 7, 2020, 10:58 AM

Spent 30 years in Hawaii.
Makes me miss friends, family.

The ???? Is great, but in my pix
I want a big ????.

In my home, family ...
we luv you Big Dave!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man, I wonder if he’s got some eligibility left

Dec 7, 2020, 12:08 PM

We could use some o line help and nobody’s more motivated to protect our qb’s than big dave

Message was edited by: tigerpathmd®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2020, 12:56 PM

What a truly unique individual. I like him more all the time. Glad he's on our side.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 7, 2020, 1:11 PM

It is wonderful when other folks, especially parents of students and players , "get" Clemson. God bless Big Dave and his family and friends!!!

I love it. Thank God for good people!!!

Dec 7, 2020, 1:36 PM

Big Dave’s heart is bigger than he is! Great representative for Clemson.

Dec 7, 2020, 5:25 PM

Great story! Big Dave is undoubtedly a Clemson Gentleman. I have a business card that has a paw on it... no name, phone number, or title. It simply says, "A Clemson man needs no introduction." I think Big Dave U is the epitome of that statement! Welcome to Clemson, big guy!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic