Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
EKU coaches have “Say Their Names” t-shirts.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,701

EKU coaches have “Say Their Names” t-shirts.

Sep 5, 2020, 1:16 PM

Can’t at least college football be about the game? The virus is spreading. I don’t mean Covid.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: EKU coaches have “Say Their Names” t-shirts.

Sep 5, 2020, 1:22 PM

How many black people are in eastern Kentucky anyways? Like 5? #HillbillyHeroin

woke ball***

Sep 5, 2020, 1:24 PM

Making martyrs out of criminals that had to have police called on them again.

Sep 5, 2020, 1:27 PM

Obey and don’t mouth off you don’t have any concerns. Don’t break laws and you definitely don’t have any issues.

Sickening that the people that were threats have been turned into angels.

Re: Making martyrs out of criminals that had to have police called on them again.

Sep 5, 2020, 1:36 PM

I agree completely. The shirts are especially ironic coming from EKU. They had a football player lift and body slam a cop during an arrest back in February. You can still find the video. Unbelievable restraint from those officers not to shout his thug butt. Say the names EKU!!! Say the names of the cops that spared your players life.

Sep 5, 2020, 1:30 PM

Virtue signalling is all the rage these days. One would think if innocent black people were being constantly murdered by cops the media, and the clowns who believe them, wouldn't have to rely on the deaths of a bunch of rapists and violent criminals, who also Made the decision to resist arrest. Seems to me they would be wearing shirts saying "Comply with police instructions" if they really wanted to save lives. But of course they don't really care about saving lives. Kind of like how the hundreds of white people killed by police every year never make the news. Does anyone with a brain ever wonder just why that is?

Sep 5, 2020, 2:35 PM

to the media those dont matter. they should but they dont. numerous little kids hit by stray shots in gun play in Ohio get only cursory reporting. yet the people doing the shooting are criminals who should never have a gun. they have had any number of community meetings about black on black violence yet it continues it continues in many cities. Media wont call any of them out because a feather may bee ruffled.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I changed the channel when I saw that

Sep 5, 2020, 3:09 PM

This is garbage.

Follow the rules.

Follow the law.

Sep 5, 2020, 3:36 PM

the coach who had the Jacob Blake t-shirt on that said " I lost my legs " was a bit too much

Sep 5, 2020, 3:59 PM

They should make shirts next week that say, “We haven’t practiced since last year and we suck.”

Here's a name for you coach....Cannon Hinnant***

Sep 5, 2020, 4:34 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 5, 2020, 6:41 PM

Talking about what’s going on in a college football game gets me moved to the politics board? Maybe it would be different if I were a donor.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,701
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic