Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Makes sense to me.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1,176

Makes sense to me.

Dec 20, 2020, 8:34 AM

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/status/1340180468239503361?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1340180468239503361%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.thegatewaypundit.com%2F2020%2F12%2Fbreaking-huge-simple-math-shows-biden-claims-13-million-votes-eligible-voters-2020-election%2F

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Makes sense to me.

Dec 20, 2020, 8:49 AM

Why does Los Angeles have 2 NFL teams and 2 NBA teams but Anderson SC have zero?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You missed the part where Obama won?

Dec 20, 2020, 8:51 AM

I can't believe you can't come up with an NBA and Anderson analogy without mention of the KKK.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2020, 10:43 AM

Because counties DON'T vote - people do.

More Than Half of U.S. Population in 4.6 Percent of Counties

https://www.census.gov/library/stories/2017/10/big-and-small-counties.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2020, 4:10 PM

He gets confused easily lately.

Dec 20, 2020, 11:36 AM

THE AROZONKA TRUMP TRAIM WAS 93 MILES LONG!!!! TELL ME HOW HE COULD HAVE LOST?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2020, 2:22 PM

I know, it sucks that corn and cows can't vote, otherwise Trump would have won in a landslide.

I was talking to a homeless drunk about religion

Dec 20, 2020, 2:26 PM

He said "It's all I got, but it ain't much
'Cause the way I feel these days,
I'd rather have a gun than a crutch"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2020, 3:51 PM

job applications should ask if you voted for trump 2x, right below where it asks if you have been convicted of a felony.
Potential employers need to know these kind of things before hiring someone.

Those of you that got trump tattoos, thank you. Now we know whose judgement not to trust if there is ever a crisis situation.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Out of all of those counties can you please name one,

Dec 20, 2020, 4:06 PM

just one, that didn't certify their election results as accurate and fair in bi-partisan fashion? Just a single one will do for this exercise. Any county, in all of America, that did not certify their local results. TIA in advance.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wayne County, MI.

Dec 21, 2020, 2:54 PM

GOP members of Wayne County Board of Canvasser...

"Palmer and Hartmann have each submitted affidavits. Palmer, the board’s chair, said in her affidavit that “more than 70% of Detroit’s 134 Absent Voter Counting Boards (AVCB) did not balance.” She then voted not to certify the results.

She added: “After the vote, public comment period began and dozens of people made personal remarks against me and Mr. Hartmann. The comments made accusations of racism and threatened me and my family.” She said that she was advised that she could not oppose the certification and that voting to certify “would result in a full, independent audit of Detroit’s unbalanced precincts.” She later learned that Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson did not view the agreement as binding on her. Consequently, Palmer said, she was rescinding her vote.

Hartmann said that he agreed to certify the results after being “berated” and after being told by Wayne County counsel that the discrepancies in the vote were insufficient reason not to certify the result. He added that he was promised that the state would audit the results, but later learned that Benson had no intention of doing so."

Free and fair election, right? I don't see how you people sleep at night.

So zero counties still? Nada?

Dec 21, 2020, 4:38 PM

There's lots of sob stories out there for sure - just nothing credible to date to have any effect on overturning the will of the people, anywhere. Basing this of course on the myriad court cases, the DOJ probes that Barr put into effect at Trump's request - you know, that whole "law and order" thing that has shut the door en masse across the board on all of these challenges and screeches of foul play.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Antrim Co, MI dials in a 68% error rate.

Dec 21, 2020, 10:26 PM

Are you informed enough to define 'error rate?' I just want everyone to know that I'm not arguing with an idiot here, Bill. All you have to do to save me is define 'error rate,' as relates to this story and everyone will know you're informed and deserve a response when you reply to a post.

I'd hate for people to think I'm arguing with some clueless dumbasz. You might discuss how Wayne Co couldn't balance 71% of its precincts, that might totally take you guys off the clueless list.

Don't change the subject again and quit distracting from the facts. It makes you look dishonest.

Re: Antrim Co, MI dials in a 68% error rate.

Dec 22, 2020, 9:12 AM

Your delusion is strong, sir.

Here are your totals from the absent counter precincts in Wayne County that you're all in a desperate wad about...

"In Detroit, 70 percent of absentee counting boards were out of balance and unexplained for the November election. In most instances, the ballot counts were off by fewer than four votes, and the total number of votes at issue is roughly 450 in an election Biden won by 154,000 votes."

Did you get that? Your fellow coup attempters in Wayne County who ultimately certified these results were trying to stop an imbalance of around 450 votes. 450. Let's repeat that considering the reading comprehension challenges at play here. 450 votes.

Instead of continuing to stir up unpatriotic and anti-democratic dribble, I recommend you take the time to deep dive yourself to gain actual facts around your constant protests.

Link to the above quote...

https://www.bridgemi.com/michigan-government/weeks-after-vote-13-fake-fraud-claims-persist-michigan-heres-truth

Antrim County you say? Have you bothered to take the time to study up on the results of that audit? Or is blissful ignorance and manure spreading your preferred methodology?

https://www.clickondetroit.com/decision-2020/2020/12/18/michigans-audit-of-antrim-county-votes-reaffirms-2020-presidential-election-results/

12 votes, sport. 12 votes.

Wake up, start handling the truth, and stop trying to dismantle our democracy through the further spread of lies, falsehoods, and butthurt BS. You can do better.

Re: Antrim Co, MI dials in a 68% error rate.

Dec 22, 2020, 9:36 AM

Facts make absolutely no dent on true-believer Trumpistas.

The official audit report calls bullchit on your rhetoric

Dec 22, 2020, 10:38 AM [ in reply to Re: Antrim Co, MI dials in a 68% error rate. ]

https://www.9and10news.com/content/uploads/2020/12/Antrim_Michigan_Forensics_Report_121320_v2_REDACTED.pdf

Re: The official audit report calls bullchit on your rhetoric

Dec 22, 2020, 11:04 AM

“There continues to be no evidence of widespread fraud, as affirmed by state and federal agencies including Attorney General William Barr, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency. If the Trump campaign had any actual evidence of wrongdoing – or genuine suspicion thereof – they could have requested a hand recount of every ballot in the state. They did not, instead choosing to allow shadowy organizations claiming expertise to throw around baseless claims of fraud in an effort to mislead American voters and undermine the integrity of the election. Their actions are a corruption of the courts and the rule of law, as the release of today’s report clearly demonstrates.”

Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel added, “Oftentimes, a party will hire an expert witness to support the conclusion that the party wants or needs to reach. It’s why we give the other parties in a lawsuit a chance to depose the expert and challenge their qualifications in court. Anyone can have an opinion, but it doesn’t necessarily mean the opinion is based on fact or science.”

And here's this little ditty exposing the producers of your "official audit report," i.e. calling it "official" doesn't make it so. Just more birdseed to keep the flock in uproar mode...

btw - this is from someone actually entering a statement to the courts under oath. Read this at your own peril.

https://www.michigan.gov/documents/ag/SOS_Benson_Response_Antrim_County_710474_7.pdf

If you encounter further reading comprehension challenges along the way, at least get the part that Michigan also provides a paper trail of all ballots cast along with the rest of the Dominion Voting System states.

Considering the anti-democratic hysterics of Trumpers, it would be awesome if you were to share next a report from election day where Trump voters found Biden's name instead on their printed voting receipt. Again, just one will do. One single instance.

Re: The official audit report calls bullchit on your rhetoric

Dec 22, 2020, 11:10 AM

Evidently those people are science deniers, read the report and you'll understand.

Under oath versus unaccountable "report" writers,

Dec 22, 2020, 12:11 PM

whose assertions were fully debunked by a bi-partisan committee hand auditing Antrim County's votes following the release of said report to the public. Report drops December 14th. Antrim County conducted a bi-partisan hand audit on December 17th.

The following is from a link above - seems like you missed it.

"The Michigan Bureau of Elections, Antrim County Clerk’s Office and a bipartisan team of clerks began hand counting the county’s ballots at 9 a.m. on Thursday. Before 6 p.m. the same day, Benson announced the results of the audit -- and the count remained largely unchanged.

As a result of the vote audit, Biden lost 1 vote and Trump gained 11 additional votes in Antrim County. The previously-certified votes favored Trump with 9,748 votes over Biden’s 5,960 -- shifting to 9,759 votes for Trump and 5,959 for Biden Thursday after the county’s recount."

Considering your pivot away from Wayne County I take it we can agree that it does not stand as an exception, just a hopeful opportunity lost. Holes now blown in your Antrim County Hail Mary.

You know, we don't always get what we want out of elections, but by their nature we get what we need, a functioning democracy where a majority rules with minority rights. You should give it a try for a few years and take another whack at it in a few years. Unless you live in GA of course where a consolation prize is still up for grabs.

God Bless.

Under oath.

Dec 22, 2020, 12:23 PM

That's a good point. That report has been submitted to courts of law. Do you suppose those who investigated and reported on those machine weren't under the threat of perjury charges.

You can C&P every progressive run website on the planet and repeat all their lies if you want. I actually read the report. Clearly all you read is MSM rhetoric about that report. I watched the testimonies given in the general assemblies of MI, PA, GA and AZ and know that each of those hundred or so testimonies were submitted with signatures of those who testified.

I saw the shutdowns around 10-10:30 in those states, I saw photos of windows being covered with poster board and videos of ballots being brought out of hiding and counted during that 'water main break,' hoax in Fulton Co, GA.

If you continue to refuse to see what you don't want to see you will remain clueless.

I could submit a copy of The Davinci Code to a court of law

Dec 22, 2020, 12:52 PM

where I was arguing that Jesus had descendants and this book offered proof. No crime there. My case will get thrown out, as it should, but you can submit fiction as "evidence" to courts. All you are attesting to is that you believe it to be true. Problem is it won't hold up under scrutiny, as none of these prior attempts have throughout this great beautiful land of ours. You should know better.

I c/p'd a story from a website that you referenced for your "official" Antrim report. Your "progressive run website" source. Come on, man, you can do better also.

Have the last word if you want. This is a pointless exercise otherwise. You can't fix willful ignorance.

Re: Under oath.

Dec 22, 2020, 1:10 PM [ in reply to Under oath. ]

'88...Team Trump was 1-for-59 or something ridiculous like that in court cases. Even Trump judges were throwing them out at a wondrous rate.

The Gamecocks even at their absolute worst were never that bad. They only managed one winless season, as I recall.

Legal experts watched the carnage and just sorta shook their collective heads in disbelief. They literally could not comprehend the clown show they were watching with Rudy and Nurse Ratched - sorry, I meant Sidney Powell - leading the charge.

It's just astounding to me that anyone can lose that often and still be talking sh!t. At what point does reality make a dent. Never?

I like this one and I think it could be close to the truth.

Dec 20, 2020, 8:04 PM

I only allow myself one google search per random twitter link, but I found this:

https://www.politifact.com/article/2020/dec/15/how-biden-managed-win-far-more-votes-2020-obama-di/

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're less biased than politifact.***

Dec 21, 2020, 2:55 PM

null

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

Replies: 23
| visibility 1,176
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic