Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So the police are either lying or incompetent.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 526

So the police are either lying or incompetent.

Jan 7, 2021, 4:01 PM

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1347237811955576835?s=20

https://www.washingtonian.com/2021/01/05/maga-geniuses-plot-takeover-of-us-capitol/

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Must be DJT Deep State ;)***

Jan 7, 2021, 4:03 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lutz.

Jan 7, 2021, 4:05 PM

Leftists: Police need to GTFO. Defund them. They are trash.

Rightists: Let's take the Capitol.

Leftists: Where are the Police? Why aren't they stopping them?

Or complicit. No secret that LEOs like the Trumpy

Jan 14, 2023, 12:49 PM

brand of what they call conservatism, which it is absolutely not. For all you nitpickers, I'm not say ALL LEOs, but many like the racist component of his values, totally buy into the us vs. the dumbocrats/RINOS mentality, and favor his general disdain for others. Their world would be crushed if they knew how big of a p u s s y he really is. But I would expect he'd have many followers on the DC Metro force, fewer though among the Capitol Police due greater requirements and responsibility.

The rub is Trump's danger is in his BS, lies, and his ability to draw impressionable idiots into his schemes. The impressionable idiots are clearly dangerous and yesterday it came to a thunderous crescendo when he physically directed his idiot army towards their enemy. Previously, there had only been sporadic, mostly individual idiot violence and a bunch of chest thumping, wooohoooin, at rallies. So I can see how those in charge of security might think the same would apply to yesterday. I can completely see how they'd think it. And it probably would've been the same level of idiocy if he hadn't given them marching orders.

But security is not a minimalist game. You never do just enough...anybody in the business will confirm that. You always have plan A, B, C.....all the way out to Z if you have to in order to account for any eventuality. So, somebody in the planning purposely ordered too light of a presence and it cost us yesterday. They probably didn't expect it to blow up like it did, but the minimal police presence wasn't oversight, it was ordered.

luckily I am a Virgo

Jan 7, 2021, 4:40 PM

but very close to the Leo end date

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Re: Or complicit. No secret that LEOs like the Trumpy

Jan 7, 2021, 4:47 PM [ in reply to Or complicit. No secret that LEOs like the Trumpy ]

I think Trump wanted it to grow into a thing.

I think he tried to start a peasant rebellion yesterday to show his strength and command of the mob, and yes, he wanted his loyalists occupying the capital and making a mess and wreaking chaos, which he would then come into in Benevolent Overlord fashion and calm down...but only after extorting conditions from a captive Congress. If things went well enough...well, maybe he'd wind up with the whole enchilada, yeah?

It was always a lame idea because a few thousand disorganized hill jacks weren't about to take Capital Hill for long with even minimal police effort, but it clearly fizzled far worse than he anticipated.

Now he's the author of a really sad little failed insurrection and his Cabinet and staff and few remaining loyalists (except for those like Giuliani who haven't gotten their pardons yet!) are headed for the hills.

Awesomesauce. Gonna be a really fun next couple of weeks for everyone. Anybody who thinks he won't try something else - probably several somethings - is huffing paint fumes.

Get off your butt, Mike Pence.

That should have been multiple choice or even maybe a poll.

Jan 7, 2021, 4:34 PM

I think evil played a part so I'm going with all of the above it you change the question to multiple choice.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 526
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic