Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lunge PSA: Liquid IV's
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 440

Lunge PSA: Liquid IV's

Feb 22, 2021, 2:15 PM

https://www.liquid-iv.com

These things are the truth, I was given a few packs a couple of weeks ago and now I want to become a sales rep for them. Really put it to the test this Saturday, drank one before going to bed after a nice 18-20 beer day, and then one Sunday morning when I woke up. Zero hangover, by noon Sunday my pee was even clear. Really amazing experience, it was almost as if I hadn't pounded a bunch of cheap beer the day before.

I always get bad hangovers in the winter when I partake in what some might call heavy drinking, and I attribute that to the fact that I'm not sweating beer out as I consume them. This seems to totally negate that.

9/10 highly recommend.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Didn't work for me when they provided those as gifts

Feb 22, 2021, 2:27 PM

at the most recent wedding I went to. Or maybe they just don't counteract the effects of questionable booger sugar.

The "Chasers" that were popular for a brief stint used to work for me, but I can't find them anymore. I've yet to find a better cure than Gatorade, a Goody power and an egg sammich. And a bowl of the finest green.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think Jesus himself could counteract the effects

Feb 22, 2021, 2:31 PM

of questionable booger sugar, that's like having your heart broken...Only time can heal you.

Gatorade works, but traditionally I would have had to drink ~64oz's of Gatorade to get my pee relatively clear again.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pedialyte does the same thing***

Feb 22, 2021, 2:28 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

I don't think so, this seems to work better

Feb 22, 2021, 2:34 PM

Pedialyte also taste like ####

Sharkgirl and her work crew swear by them during

Feb 22, 2021, 2:42 PM

the hot season where they nearly die in the field every day.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I go with Atlanta's own Biolyte

Feb 22, 2021, 2:52 PM

https://drinkbiolyte.com/pages/our-story

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He’s right

Feb 22, 2021, 3:14 PM

Drink one every morning regardless of drinking factor

Clears your head

They also have a nighttime formula that has melatonin

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 440
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic