Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Unbelievable !
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,208

Unbelievable !

Jan 16, 2016, 8:54 PM

We have just won 3 games in a row in the ACC over ranked teams and the majority on this board are still posting about football. It is no wonder our basketball coaches and players get down at times. I love football folks but come on people ! Move on to basketball for a couple of months anyway !!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I submit that you haven't been paying attention all day

Jan 16, 2016, 9:04 PM

Half of the posts on the "Tiger Football" board today have been about basketball. Blame them for their incompetence in using the smartphone Apps, but there's been 100s of posts about the Tiger basketball team today.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Re: I submit that you haven't been paying attention all day

Jan 16, 2016, 9:18 PM

Well thanks I stand corrected as I just got back online. I'm glad people have responded. I know we all have our preferences and I'm a season ticket football holder that lives in the lower state. I get to basketball weekend games when I can. It is just beyond me though that people rather attend the spring game( which is nothing more than a practice) than attend an actual basketball game ! It's just as crazy as Duke or UNC fans leaving an actual football game to watch a basketball scrimmage. Both are LUDICROUS !!

Re: Unbelievable !

Jan 16, 2016, 9:20 PM

That's what happens when you're on a FB school board, but you will learn to get over it when FB is talked about even in the off season. That is why when you click on post topic, FB is listed as your first choice of topic!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love the roundball team, but football has many seasons,

Jan 16, 2016, 9:32 PM

The season, recruiting signing day, spring practice, BREAK, summer practice, The season.
Also, hardball starts in February. I still love them all.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what is unbelievable is this causes u enough concern to

Jan 16, 2016, 9:47 PM

Take the time to point out this useless drivel. Don't sweat it! If we reach the championship game and win the ACC and the tourney this board will be basketball crazy

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stop this never ending BS

Jan 17, 2016, 9:39 AM

of pointing out that our Basketball team isn't supported like our football team, duh! That's just reality. This coach and this team should be and most certianly are reaping well deserved praise but there has been through the years a lot of hurt and disappointment Clemson basketball fans have endured during Coach Brownells's tenure. We are conditioned to be cautious and reserved, it's a survival instinct we've acquired. Go easy on people that aren't as sure of you that this team has arrived, while its aa awesome start, 3 games doesn't begin to erase the long endured pain of being a Clemson Basketball fan. Please, for the love of God, Go easy on us.

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,208
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic