Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Love Ray Ray but,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Love Ray Ray but,

Jan 7, 2018, 1:44 PM

Not sad to see him go. Def always a potential gamebreaker but how many times did we actually see that. Don’t think the offense has lost much with his departure. Probably would feel the same about Cain too if he decides to leave, even though he has contributed more over his three seasons. No love lost, just want to see their backups start in their place.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Post oozes with love, unconditionally...***

Jan 7, 2018, 1:47 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seriously. The ######## that call themselves Tigers.

Jan 7, 2018, 1:53 PM

I would not be sad to see him go. Never really contributed much (except numerous calls for point parties) and dropped the ball, like on this poast.

RAed for asshattery.

Message was edited by: tiger_swimmer®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Seriously. The ######## that call themselves Tigers.

Jan 7, 2018, 2:07 PM

How dare he voice his opinion...

Ditto.***

Jan 7, 2018, 2:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Post oozes with love, unconditionally...***

Jan 7, 2018, 3:22 PM [ in reply to Post oozes with love, unconditionally...*** ]

I actually started to unbuckle ...he seems so eager to give his love .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: Love Ray Ray but,

Jan 7, 2018, 1:50 PM

Why don’t you just back over him What D H post

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2018, 1:53 PM

Classless post dmetts,go pull for another team Clemson don't need fans like you.

Jan 7, 2018, 2:00 PM

ray ray was definitely a game changer on all his muffed punts. I cringed every time I saw him about to field a punt. I love him though

Jan 7, 2018, 2:23 PM

Some of you took this way too personally and too far. I was purely speaking from a football standpoint. I believe Ray Ray is an amazing athlete and football player but I believe those behind him are more well rounded receivers. I dont believe our coaches used him as much as they should have on sweeps and other “space” plays.

I wasn’t hating on him, just don’t think the offense will lose a lot bc of the players behind him, as I stated above in my original post. I have always been a fan of Ray Ray and will be cheering him on in the NFL. Again, just a football related only comment...

Jan 7, 2018, 2:41 PM

don't know why so many get defensive when talking the truth about a player. does someone's opinion really affect anything? so many butthurt people TD the stupidest stuff

Your post oozes with butthurt.***

Jan 7, 2018, 2:56 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Personally? No, but it appears you might have.***

Jan 7, 2018, 2:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Love Ray Ray but, ]

Jan 7, 2018, 3:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Love Ray Ray but, ]

No so sure he plays in the nfl next year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2018, 3:20 PM

I’m kind of thinking the same thing that he may go undrafted unless he has one heck of a combine and end up on a scout team trying to make it. Scott IMO had a much better career and it happened to him. Wish him the best of luck with it.

Not so sure you know what to look for***

Jan 7, 2018, 4:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Love Ray Ray but, ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 7, 2018, 2:25 PM

I’m in the same boat as you. I think it’s a bad decision but I don’t really see him getting too many more catches next year with KB returning. We r not a pass happy team like when DW was here.

Wouldn't you rather be a fan of some SEC team?

Jan 7, 2018, 2:48 PM

Maybe FSU or something?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why you hatin' on FSU?***

Jan 7, 2018, 2:57 PM

extremely cootish post***

Jan 7, 2018, 3:02 PM

Jan 7, 2018, 3:09 PM

You think you could get someone else to post under your handle? Wouldn’t that be an improvement? Asking for a friend.

Jan 7, 2018, 4:42 PM

Don't take the negative comments personal. Lots of them come from the "Fire (whatever coach lost two games name goes here) crowd." They can bash all they want, however, you can't say anything that might offend the snowflakes.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic