Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lot 25
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Lot 25

Nov 11, 2016, 3:42 PM

I have never parked in this lot before. Anything I should know? Do I have to come in on the Central Hwy or is there a way from College Ave.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lot 25

Nov 11, 2016, 4:23 PM

I recommend coming in on the Central Hwy (93). Turn right onto Sherman St.(just past Alumni Center). Then turn left onto Daniel Dr., then left into the Lot 25.

If you come from College Ave. you may have a hard time turning left onto Sherman St. Depending on when you come.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2016, 4:40 PM

Yes, We park there and College is one way in from 76 part of the day.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 11, 2016, 5:02 PM

Lot 25 is the best lot in my opinion. Right by dt, easy in/easy out, short (10 min) walk to the stadium.

One thing, If you need to go toward Seneca after the game, you might as well plan to tailgate a bit after the game until they allow traffic to go both ways again on 93. Otherwise, you'll be pushed toward Easley and have to either get back to 123 or go toward the interstate/T.Ed Garrison.

You'll want to get there at a reasonable time, as it is on a hill, and first come first serve. If you're not tailgating (just parking), it's not a big deal, but if you want a decently flat spot to tailgate, get there by 9-10. Also, the spots on the road above lot 25 are part of lot 25 and fair game if you're early enough, and you can park on asphalt instead of grass.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic