Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lorenzo Carter
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,865

Lorenzo Carter

Jun 1, 2013, 9:35 AM

Do we have a legit shot to land this guy? Are they recruiting him hard? Would love to snag another 5* out of Georgia! Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lorenzo Carter

Jun 1, 2013, 10:03 AM

Dont hold your breath on Carter. Clemson is more in it with Holmes, Featherstone, Street, and A Williams. All of which are very very good DEs.

Jun 1, 2013, 10:23 AM

No chance. He'll be a mut.

Some sites have Alabama in the lead***

Jun 1, 2013, 10:31 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jun 1, 2013, 5:34 PM

I don't believe we have a snowball's chance in hell of getting Carter. He's an SEC snob. However, if it's another 5* you want, I think you will get your wish with Raekwon McMillan ... and perhaps pretty soon. He is a Watson disciple, and the commits from Kitt & Rogers will likely make the difference for the Tigers ... IMHO.

Raekwon isn't anybody's disciple but I do hope he comes to

Jun 2, 2013, 12:53 AM

Clemson. He would really solidify the center in the next few years.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2013, 1:43 AM

We've been recruiting very well all over the field lately, but it would be nice to land a top DE/DT and a DB/S. Hopefully we're in the mix with enough players who fall into those categories to almost guarantee filling those spots with a top recruit or two.

McMillan and Carter

Jun 2, 2013, 7:55 AM

McMillan- Bama is pushing hard for him. Imo he is a prototypical 3-4 lb and could be the next great Bama lb. As stated above, we have a shot with Watson and Kitt committed. I don't see us getting him. I'd love to be wrong. He is someone we will push for until the end and he is oversign worthy all day.

Carter - we have been recruiting him hard for months. Our coaches are regularly in contact but he isn't reciprocating. As stated above, our main targets are Featherston, Williams, Holmes, aniebom, and that other Maryland De. We will take 2

I'm not going to say who, but expect a big commit in the next few weeks!

Re: McMillan and Carter

Jun 2, 2013, 9:26 AM

I feel for sure we can get Carter to the UGA game. If we can pull out a win and let waston and the gang work on him think we will be in the battle. McMillian is Clemson's to lose now imo.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,865
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic