Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Deshawn's trade value
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Deshawn's trade value

Feb 1, 2021, 10:05 AM

Just read a story about Houston would want to trade #DW4 and it would be stupid. If a team gave up what the Texans want, they would be crippled for years and Deshawn might be on a worse team than he is now.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Could you at least spell his name right, low pulse boy?

Feb 1, 2021, 10:23 AM

It isn't hard.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Deshawn's trade value

Feb 1, 2021, 10:27 AM

Not necessarily.. a team like the dolphins has a decent qb to trade and two first rounders this year.. playoff quality team and would not be crippled.

Feb 1, 2021, 10:27 AM

He’s not going anywhere.

I know who Deshaun is..

Feb 1, 2021, 10:55 AM

Who's Deshawn?...

Williams?...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I know who Deshaun is..

Feb 1, 2021, 11:08 AM

We have some grammar school teachers on here this morning. Hope my punctuation is correct.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I mean..

Feb 1, 2021, 12:13 PM

If you're a true Clemson fan you would know how to correctly spell Deshaun Watson's name..

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I mean..

Feb 1, 2021, 3:20 PM

Therefore, anyone who intentionally and repeatedly misspells his name is a troll

Re: I mean..

Feb 1, 2021, 9:06 PM

There are really some idiots that post on this site. Ok, I had a senior moment and spelled Deshaun wrong but we have someone who can't count the number of days until The Tigers run down The Hill, someone who uses Germans in posts that have nothing to do with Germany, people who use descriptions of other coaches that I am sure their mothers would not approve of and nobody cares.

Get it through your bird brains, Valley Boy is a 69 year old Tiger and a 46 year season ticket holder at C-L-E-M-S-O-N and only Clemson.

It is what it is

Feb 1, 2021, 11:11 AM

Reportedly, the Texans want 2 1st round picks, 2 2nd round picks, and 2 starting defensive players.

Compare this to the Lions/Rams trade that saw that Lions trade away a 32 year-old Stafford and get 2 1st round picks and 1 3rd round pick, as well as Goff (who himself was a 1st overall pick in the 2016 draft).

Deshaun Watson is worth more than Matthew Stafford. He's 25 years old, just now hitting his prime, and just had the best season of his career and was selected for his 3rd consecutive Pro Bowl. Deshaun is ELITE and teams are falling all over themselves to win his services.

Why?

Because a well-known Pro Bowl caliber QB is worth way more than any draft pick. Draft picks are like playing the lottery. You might hit it big, but you probably won't. Deshaun is a known entity.

Will the Texans get that much for him? Probably. I think they could get 3 1st round picks and 3 2nd round picks. They might get some defensive players, but it won't be 2 major upgrades.

If Deshaun wants to go, the Texans will get a ton for him. I know they would rather keep Deshaun for all the reasons listed above. A proven winner at QB is hard to find. But, if the trade happens, both Deshaun and the Texans organization will get what they want out of it.

And it wouldn't shock me if Deshaun went to the Jets due to the massive TV market in NYC and the amount of endorsement money he could earn.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I see a holdout happening if the trade doesn't...

Feb 1, 2021, 2:15 PM

Deshaun has probably played his last snap as a Texan, having "requested" a trade... we'll probably see that it was actually demanded come summer OTAs and August camp.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2021, 11:28 AM

Browns fans are delusional saying they wouldn't trade Baker Mayfield for DW4!

The Texans may be dumb enough to do that trade because Mayfield is a good (not elite) qb and is from Texas, so their fans would like him.
If I'm the Browns I would do that trade in a heartbeat. I would even throw in the next two years first round draft picks if it came to that.

Looks like he already traded an 'E' for and "H" and "W"***

Feb 1, 2021, 11:54 AM

I mean and "U" for a "W"***

Feb 1, 2021, 11:56 AM

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic