Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let's talk honestly about Louisville
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 1

Let's talk honestly about Louisville

Sep 29, 2016, 8:45 PM

They are the opposite of us. Our coaches are all about family. Their coaches knock up ##### in restaurants and pay them hush money. Or disappear on their families to go for motorcycle rides with their girlfriends and then land jobs at schools they bailed on. They'll take anybody kicked out of any decent school for infractions. For crying out loud even AUBURN kicked Dyer out, then Arkansas St. kicked him out, and Louisville took him in. Add in UK and everything about athletics coming out of the state of Kentucky screams sleaze. I never wanted them in the conference. I will not welcome their fans. I hope their weekend sucks in every possible way. I consider USC fans to be lovable by comparison. Alright, maybe that went too far. Either way, this is war.

Message was edited by: SugarBowlSon®

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I C what U did there "Bowl" Boy!

Sep 29, 2016, 8:57 PM

Nice try. Pt^

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SBS You went too far...

Sep 29, 2016, 8:59 PM

No way could I ever consider usuck fans lovable. However, I agree with much of your post including their ability to select sleazy coaches and allow criminals to play on their sports teams. Truth is true!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let's talk honestly about Louisville

Sep 29, 2016, 10:14 PM

Possibly the biggest sellout in the history of the ACC. Geography aside, Louisville academics are a joke, ACC schools actually have students.

Other than Louisville, what ACC school has the lowest academic ranking you ask??? PITT at 212.

What's the Ville's academic ranking??? 500. Feel free to draw your own conclusions.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Confused by your PITT ranking - according to USNEWs

Sep 30, 2016, 9:25 AM

They literally are next to us at #24 for Public University (CU #23) and #66 for National University (CU #64).

UL is #90and #173 respectively.

http://colleges.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-colleges/university-of-pittsburgh-3379/overall-rankings

And yes, college rankings are like football rankings. Depends on what ranking you use. But don't throw out that PITT is 212.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please don't be rude to their fans

Sep 29, 2016, 10:25 PM

no place for that and represent Clemson.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wouldn't dream of it***

Sep 30, 2016, 6:33 AM

Sep 30, 2016, 8:34 AM

I have never watched a college game and thought " I wonder what his GPA is. I don't care what my coach does off the field. D1 is about winning. You can cry all day long about how ethical your coaching staff is but once the losses add up bye bye. Now let's talk sports...football,BASKETBALL ,baseball ,women's basketball ,soccer , swimming I will gladly admit Clemson has had a much better football program as of late. But Louisville has the best A.D. in the country and our overall sports program is head and shoulders above Clemson. Sorry if facts makes you mad. Lololololol

There's something to be said for character and winning

Sep 30, 2016, 8:38 AM

Men of character can handle adversity. We'll see how that plays out tomorrow night.

Soon you will understand, little birdie... soon.***

Sep 30, 2016, 8:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Let's talk honestly about Louisville ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2016, 8:57 AM [ in reply to Re: Let's talk honestly about Louisville ]

The Capital One Cup that ranks universities' overall athletic performance for the past year begs to differ. Two photos are attached and this is for the men's sports. Notice that Clemson was ranked 5th for last year and The Cards were at 68th. I will concede the women's ranking as your Cards were ranked 70th and Clemson didn't make the list (it stopped at 70).

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 30, 2016, 8:58 AM

"Sorry if facts makes you mad. Lololololol"

Sep 30, 2016, 9:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Let's talk honestly about Louisville ]

Who cares about the academics.....I'll tell.you who cares...fans that can't brag on the entire sports program but only one thing like football. Honestly other than football what does Clemson have to offer in the world of sports. What was Mike Tysons I Q ? Who cares. What was the average I Q of Alabama offensive line last year ? Who cares. Our thugs will beat your academic scholars on their own field and all anyone will remember is the button whipping ??????????

Well, both communist kickball teams finished skrong.***

Sep 30, 2016, 9:22 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I applaud you on being the perfect representation

Sep 30, 2016, 9:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Let's talk honestly about Louisville ]

Of your school and program.

no, that is not a compliment.

Sep 30, 2016, 9:23 AM [ in reply to Re: Let's talk honestly about Louisville ]

cards aren't even close athletically and academically. and for a lesson in big boy football school, pay attention in class tomorrow night - you guys are getting your a$$ handed it to you. thanks for playing

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

what???? why are you talking academics??

Sep 30, 2016, 9:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Let's talk honestly about Louisville ]

The capital one cup is ALL about sports. We were 5th you were 68th. Not hard to understand.

Sep 30, 2016, 9:33 AM [ in reply to Re: Let's talk honestly about Louisville ]

Lol he obviously shut your ### up with facts... now who's the one rambling? Last time I checked we were reigning baseball and football acc champions and we beat y'all in basketball without a home court (played in Greenville while Little John got remodeled) and also made it to the national championship in men's soccer. Get ready to actually play against a defense and have the only good thing going for you taken away. Good luck against Houston also... you'll need it ??????

Looked like he was talking about your weak athletic program

Sep 30, 2016, 10:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Let's talk honestly about Louisville ]

Not academics.

2015-16 Final as of June 14, 2016.

Sep 30, 2016, 9:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Let's talk honestly about Louisville ]

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/nacda/sports/directorscup/auto_pdf/2015-16/misc_non_event/DIJune14Standings.pdf

Your last year is Fall Semester. And for Cards, Clemson done good in Men's Varsity Football & communist kickball.

I said let's talk honestly

Sep 30, 2016, 9:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Let's talk honestly about Louisville ]

At least you adhered (that means stuck with) to that for your first two sentences.

Is that the first stone?

Sep 30, 2016, 9:21 AM

Stay classy.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

@Cards16 is from Kentucky

Sep 30, 2016, 9:32 AM

His sister/wife has helped him type this on the local computer at the library. Later they'll
go down to the Dollar General and split their 5th Mountain Dew of the day before heading back
to the trailer for some meth.
By tomorrow he'd be biting his nails....if he had more than 3 teeth. By the way, did you know the toothbrush was invented in Kentucky? Anywhere else and they would have called it the Teethbrush.

Inbred Jed and the rejects from other schools are going to lose tomorrow. 0-10 on the road vs good teams. That's the lack of character

Re: @Cards16 is from Kentucky

Sep 30, 2016, 9:35 AM

Yeah bobby's a pretty good coach... Until he hits the road! Lmao

Sep 30, 2016, 4:23 PM

HEYOOOOOO!

Sep 30, 2016, 4:44 PM [ in reply to Re: @Cards16 is from Kentucky ]

Rimshot.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 25
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic