Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Thank goodness DW4 did not react or everreact to NCS coach
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Thank goodness DW4 did not react or everreact to NCS coach

Nov 1, 2015, 8:09 PM

hitting him on the sideline and the jawing that went with it , aka Provocation....if the thing had escalated , and if he had gotten involved in some sort of fisticuffs, even if superficial, he could (would?) have been ejected, and that would not have bode well for us at all ...imagine how peesed off we would all be if DW had been kicked out of the game, all over some bush league behavior by a wolfpack assistant coach ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thank goodness DW4 did not react or everreact to NCS coach

Nov 1, 2015, 8:12 PM

It's not in his DNA. He's the last one I worry about in that regard.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NCS coach would pull a Bielema, flop, and then clap about it***

Nov 1, 2015, 8:33 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Does it seem like he makes the first move, or says something first?

Nov 1, 2015, 8:15 PM

Go ahead and flame, but it looked like DW4 made some movement before the shove.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Does it seem like he makes the first move, or says something first?

Nov 1, 2015, 8:22 PM

a move ? lol ... nothing i saw that could be viewed as threatening...and a "move" or even a comment by DW would not have given a coach the right to throw a punch ...woody hayes was fired for doing the same thing this guy did ...finally , if DW had said something that hurt the coaches feelings or if he had made a threatening move, i think it would have been brought out in the apology phone call that came from NCS coaches today to Dabo......flame away ? hardly..lol..

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Chickens aren't known for their vision.

Nov 1, 2015, 8:22 PM [ in reply to Does it seem like he makes the first move, or says something first? ]

Get some glasses coot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dirtpeckers get dirt in their eyes ***

Nov 1, 2015, 8:24 PM

lol

Nov 1, 2015, 8:28 PM [ in reply to Does it seem like he makes the first move, or says something first? ]

I think their coach said something to him when he first ran to sideline then DW said something back and then coach attacked Watson. Either way that coach should be suspended. ...they tried to eject our player for an legal play during game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look at it again...

Nov 1, 2015, 8:46 PM [ in reply to Does it seem like he makes the first move, or says something first? ]

Someone, maybe the coach, knocks the ball out of DW's hand. DW turns and looks at them or says something or whatever, that's when the coach hits him.

At what time in the game did this take place?***

Nov 1, 2015, 8:51 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Late third quarter.

Nov 2, 2015, 11:24 AM

I think during our last drive at about the 3 min mark.

He ran out of bounds right at an assistant coach. The coach apparently knocked the ball from Watson's right hand (from behind) and it flew over to the left. Watson turned around and pointed to him (don't know if he said anything), then turned around to go back onto the field when the coach swatted him on the right shoulder. Watson then turned around again while walking backwards onto the field and someone stepped in between them and someone restrained the coach.

Message was edited by: TigJam®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Look at it again...

Nov 1, 2015, 8:52 PM [ in reply to Look at it again... ]

This^^ DW did point at him after the NCScUmbag coach knocked the ball out of his hand. Then the hit.

Agree. That's what I've thought since late Saturday night...

Nov 2, 2015, 7:21 PM [ in reply to Look at it again... ]

...watching the replay over and over. The ball came out at a weird angle like someone smacked it outta DW's hand.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Nov 2, 2015, 9:31 AM [ in reply to Does it seem like he makes the first move, or says something first? ]

I believe DW responded to one of their players who sniped at him as he walked back to the field. Ask yourself the question of do you have any reason DW would or ever has said anything negative to anybody? If he were that kind of player, would he be stupid enough (I think his GPA is 4.0) to say something on their sideline when he was all alone? He has given no indication of any negative behavior at all. If he had, a camera would have caught it. He can't escape the scrutiny and he knows it. I would worry about something else.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thank goodness DW4 did not react or everreact to NCS coach

Nov 1, 2015, 8:43 PM

The pack board said DW put up a finger that triggered the hit. I rewatched the game today and the replays I did not see a finger. Anyone else see this?

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic