Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Look at how beautiful, clean and pristine UGAy's campus is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Look at how beautiful, clean and pristine UGAy's campus is

Jul 23, 2018, 2:23 PM

And yet some inbred dawg tried to say Athens is a good environment, just like Clemson. Ummm no, no it's not...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Look at how beautiful, clean and pristine UGAy's campus is

Jul 23, 2018, 2:29 PM

I have seen cleaner dumps than that.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I remember Ken Burger of the P&C wrote a scathing article

Jul 23, 2018, 2:30 PM

after the USuC/UGA game in Athens one year that lit into the UGA fans for the state the collective fanbase left the campus in after the game. HE was a UGA grad i believe, and it was pretty bad. Everyones campus has trash after the game, but most make an effort to clean their space and gather it up

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

That picture above is from a random Tuesday in the summer.

Jul 23, 2018, 2:36 PM

Their entire campus is basically a landfill 365 days a year. That's why their fans and alums all smell like garbage.

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

It must take forever

Jul 23, 2018, 2:47 PM

to cut the grass around all of that carp.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Mulching mower. Job done.***

Jul 23, 2018, 2:47 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 23, 2018, 2:37 PM

This was probably taken in 2009 or 2010, as UGA changed their regulations in 2010 to limit tailgating on North Campus and focus on making sure the campus was not left as a disaster. The campus on game days is much better overseen now, with North Campus being protected by some very strict rules.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're wrong, that picture was from last week***

Jul 23, 2018, 2:46 PM

Jul 23, 2018, 7:10 PM [ in reply to Re: Look at how beautiful, clean and pristine UGAy's campus is ]

gman said:

This was probably taken in 2009 or 2010, as UGA changed their regulations in 2010 to limit tailgating on North Campus and focus on making sure the campus was not left as a disaster. The campus on game days is much better overseen now, with North Campus being protected by some very strict rules.

Yes, nice troll. That was in 2009 after an "all day tailgate" versus Auburn I think who have a pretty large alumni base in Ga. This particular Saturday north campus was invaded by thousands of frats from both schools. We're talking 8-10 hour party. On top of that the administration failed to provide enough trash bins. Ever seen a frat house after a party? This photo is the exception and not the general rule. I can assure you that the UGA campus is indeed beautiful 99% of the time.

Of course they're trolling. I remember what your saying

Jul 23, 2018, 8:05 PM

And I think the article I mentioned was from 2007 (SCAR won in Athens). Something similar with frats. I mean show me a campus who's frat section doesn't look like this the day after

Best Is The Standard

No, that picture is from last week, I took it myself

Jul 23, 2018, 9:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Look at how beautiful, clean and pristine UGAy's campus is ]

with my iPhone 6s

I wonder which big loss that was after?***

Jul 23, 2018, 2:38 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Jul 23, 2018, 2:54 PM

"Where's the party at!!!"

Jul 23, 2018, 3:18 PM

I was tailgating for a home game against UNC years ago and a group of tarhole fans were next to us. After the game, we went back to our spot and the UNC inbreds had already left and left a truckload of trash at their spot. I wish cameras were on all the tailgating sections so could at least target some of the litterers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 23, 2018, 3:25 PM

Looks like San Fransico

The biggest difference between UGA and San Fran

Jul 23, 2018, 3:29 PM

is that UGA has more of the gheys than San Fran. UGA is way more liberal.

Re: The biggest difference between UGA and San Fran

Jul 23, 2018, 7:16 PM

GWPTiger® said:

is that UGA has more of the gheys than San Fran. UGA is way more liberal.

I disagree. Could you provide something factual to back up your claim or are you just speaking from personal experience?

Jul 23, 2018, 7:18 PM

Dog troll is being trolled by Clemson troll.

Fascinating social exercise. Not popcorn-worthy, but mildly intriguing.

I bet my troll can beat up your troll, though. ;)

The funniest thing about all the mutt trolls

Jul 23, 2018, 7:41 PM

is that they are too stupid to realize they are getting trolled the entire time

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 23, 2018, 8:35 PM [ in reply to Re: The biggest difference between UGA and San Fran ]

You will not see our campus look like that period

Yes, I can provide something factual to back up my claim***

Jul 23, 2018, 9:28 PM [ in reply to Re: The biggest difference between UGA and San Fran ]

The campus is fine...

Jul 23, 2018, 5:10 PM

The problem is their trashy repugnant fans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

That's not a fair post. That's just a one day glimpse of UGA

Jul 23, 2018, 6:47 PM

It's usually much worse.

Cant tell if it's a tailgate or a trailer park after a tornado...

Jul 23, 2018, 9:15 PM

It all looks the same in Athens.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic