Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can't believe the republican reps that are debating. They
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 902

Can't believe the republican reps that are debating. They

Jan 13, 2021, 1:06 PM

keep saying, with 7 deays left, why do this now? What purpose would it serve?

Wow, I cant believe they just don't get it. It is called accountablility! It is called making a statement for future leaders. No matter the party, if you thing what he incited is ok and why bother dealing with it because of the timing,then you just don't get it. Good grief, if a person defends him for this, then they would defend a leader of their party no matter what he or she did.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's pretty wild who we elect to represent us.

Jan 13, 2021, 1:11 PM

The IQs of these people can't be too high. They all just say the same thing.

Massive waste of time. It shows you how bored we are as a country. These guys in Washington have nothing to do. You'd think Covid could keep them a little busy.

Re: It's pretty wild who we elect to represent us.

Jan 13, 2021, 2:26 PM

Caddie,

They want to make sure that their constituents back home see them taking a stand. FB Coach has already boiled today's proceedings down to two lines, but everyone wants to be recorded saying them.

You can stop watching. Nothing new is going to be said. And if it is, it will be headline news tonight.

Re: Can't believe the republican reps that are debating. They

Jan 13, 2021, 1:11 PM

What's going to be fascinating is which way they actually vote.

My suspicion is that a whole lot of the Pubs punt and just say: "Present". Only the ones in hardcore red districts will probably vote against.

He will be convicted in the Senate, IMHO. There's too many outgoing R's, and too many that don't stand again until 2024 or 2026...you know, like Mitch McConnell, who just won re-election, and who very much wants Trump gone once and for all.

This is puppet theater right now but I think the die has already been cast. Mitch has already told us how this is going to go.

I couldn't care less if he gets impeached, but this is crazy

Jan 13, 2021, 1:19 PM

We've got covid issues, healthcare reform, small businesses killed due to covid regulations, etc...

And we're spending time on removing a completely powerless president a few days before he's gone. The only people with whom he has any power over will still listen to him if he is impeached. Nobody else cares.

It just shows how blessed we are as a country and don't have too many real issues going on that we've got ample time to spend on a soap opera. (Except we do have a few real issues)

Re: I couldn't care less if he gets impeached, but this is crazy

Jan 13, 2021, 1:34 PM

????

"Accountability" That's a novel concept used loosely

Jan 13, 2021, 1:19 PM

for what has been happening for (at least) the last 12 years. With all of the "statements" already made over that time period I think it is in "keeping with the high standards of the House and Senate as already established" to just let it go.

Message was edited by: HuntClub®

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Matt Gaetz is on fire

Jan 13, 2021, 1:22 PM

love it. Sling it back at them all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

As a Democrat, I love that he is a Republican and represents

Jan 13, 2021, 1:26 PM

the worst of American politics.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL...

Jan 13, 2021, 1:28 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: LOL...

Jan 13, 2021, 1:35 PM

??????

Lol At least you have Jerry Nadler to

Jan 13, 2021, 1:30 PM [ in reply to As a Democrat, I love that he is a Republican and represents ]

Cheer u up

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With the shocking wins by both Georgia Senate Democrats

Jan 13, 2021, 1:34 PM

and the loss of the orange vulgarian, I am quite happy.

Re: Matt Gaetz is on fire

Jan 13, 2021, 1:39 PM [ in reply to Matt Gaetz is on fire ]

I am really going to enjoy watching the angry white sociopaths grind their teeth in incessant rage as their hero gets ground underfoot.

The fun part is this is the gift that's going to keep giving, because after impeachment will come his court cases. And we all know how well Trump does in court.

So much winning.

Re: Can't believe the republican reps that are debating. They

Jan 13, 2021, 1:37 PM

Think about it

Jan 13, 2021, 1:40 PM

Do you want the Democrats to do real work? The longer it takes them to jerk each other off the better.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can't run in 2024 werks for me.***

Jan 13, 2021, 2:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 902
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic