Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Listen up Clemson family
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,707

Listen up Clemson family

Sep 12, 2016, 5:38 PM

I'm not a donor but I'm strongly considering donating to Tnet. I get great information here and is my go to for all things Clemson. We have a problem(depends how you think) that is a bothering me a little.

To me, our football team is playing to the opponents level. I don't know how you have as much success since Dabo took over and not have a few bumps and bruises along the way. Most of what I see and hear is the team is having a bit of a let down, with all the talking heads and ESPN just giving them the ACC crown and a playoff birth before a game is even played has most of you spoiled rotten.

Great they are 2-0. That's awesome and we all have seen some issues and the team knows the issues and it's only a matter of time before we see what they are capable of. Get off your high horse and support your team. It's like a marriage if your a fan like me, through good and bad love these guys.

I'll have to admit, I'm just a little disappointed in the way the outcomes have been thus far but a win is a win and nobody should get down about a victory. Get behind this team and root hard for these guys! I'm tired of reading some of the garbage you guys post personally, stand up for your family and friends!

This ride couldn't be any better, I get to see the Tigers play. Quit with such optimism and get behind these guys, they need us, they need positive energy to be what we all know they can be! Dabo has changed this program into a top notch contender and that ain't going away.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Listen up Clemson family

Sep 12, 2016, 5:41 PM

AMEN

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 12, 2016, 6:02 PM

Well said.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tu.. ok to talk about issues, always support the team***

Sep 12, 2016, 6:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Sep 12, 2016, 7:28 PM

I'd like to see Dabo state that the university will buy back all the tickets of the boo birds. I went to my first game in 1972 and have seen as much bad as good, I have never and will never boo a Clemson athlete in any sport. If you feel like you need to boo these young men, you're no better than a coot!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,707
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic