Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hope the coaches have taught TL how to get...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

I hope the coaches have taught TL how to get...

Oct 3, 2018, 10:35 AM

his pads squared up when he’s trying to get those extra yards. The last thing we need is for a QB to get hurt by not being coached on proper technique.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: I hope the coaches have taught TL how to get...

Oct 3, 2018, 10:35 AM

Fire Dabo!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now that KB is gone, I'm starting to think that Joey

Oct 3, 2018, 11:37 AM

Batson isn't giving Trevor the S&C coaching he needs. I'm worried that he's sabotaging TL's development to try and get his own kid in the game. I wanted Batson fired long ago but nobody listened to me, now we reap what we sow.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Didn't TL lead with his helmet on that play?

Oct 3, 2018, 11:52 AM

Fortunately the refs didn't see it and we avoided a targeting call to make matters worse.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Oct 3, 2018, 11:54 AM

Has Trevor learned to slide this week? Justin Fields never slides.

RUSHING STATISTICS
NAME CAR YDS AVG LONG TD

Trevor Lawrence 13 15 1.2 11 0

RUSHING STATISTICS
NAME CAR YDS AVG LONG TD

Justin Fields 13 115 8.8 17 3

Fields also has a better QB rating than Trevor.

Fields also plays for a trainwreck of a football program.

Oct 3, 2018, 11:57 AM

So there's that.

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Oct 3, 2018, 12:11 PM [ in reply to Re: I hope the coaches have taught TL how to get... ]

not shocking this kid has been running for his life behind your suspect Oline. Even ESPN pointed this out on sports center.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nobody on Clemson's baseball team called him a ni**er yet,

Oct 3, 2018, 12:13 PM [ in reply to Re: I hope the coaches have taught TL how to get... ]

so Trevor has that going for him Loser

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UGA and their fans are racist

Oct 3, 2018, 12:20 PM [ in reply to Re: I hope the coaches have taught TL how to get... ]

You're a UGA fan, therefore you're racist.

GTFO of here racist!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

the math adds up***

Oct 3, 2018, 12:24 PM

Re: UGA and their fans are racist

Oct 3, 2018, 12:30 PM [ in reply to UGA and their fans are racist ]

GWPTiger® said:

You're a UGA fan, therefore you're racist.

GTFO of here racist!

Lmao! Now that is rich.....as an alum of UGA I can guarantee you that there is not a single building on campus named after Benjamin Tillman.

you already posted that you were a UGA grad

Oct 3, 2018, 12:33 PM

which means you can't read. how would you know what the buildings are named?

get Better at lying or just start tElling the truth.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Did you borrow LBB's keyboard for that post?***

Oct 3, 2018, 12:38 PM

lbb is probbably in his 14ft camper living

Oct 3, 2018, 12:42 PM

it up somewhere.

he wont notice it missing

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

So that explains

Oct 3, 2018, 12:34 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA and their fans are racist ]

what's really wrong with you?!?!? You're not just a fan you're an alumni, now I get your stoopidity! Also TL is not having 5* WR's decommit so then there is that fact too!

I'm sorry you're stuck with a bust QB that is making high quality WR's rethink their decisions but you'll have that when you get #2 instead of #1.

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Clemson doesn't have a building named after Adam Sasser, so

Oct 3, 2018, 12:35 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA and their fans are racist ]

that's a push at best

Nobody cares what you think racist!***

Oct 3, 2018, 12:37 PM [ in reply to Re: UGA and their fans are racist ]

List of things Fields doesn’t do...

Oct 3, 2018, 12:21 PM [ in reply to Re: I hope the coaches have taught TL how to get... ]

1) Slide
2) Complete a pass longer than 10 yards.
3) Complete a pass to Jadon Haselwood.
4) Start

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

^^^ POTD ^^^

Oct 3, 2018, 12:43 PM

Priceless!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope we see you in the playoff so Fields and

Oct 3, 2018, 12:40 PM [ in reply to Re: I hope the coaches have taught TL how to get... ]

other benchwarmers can watch Lawrence play live.

null

LOL, that UGA trainwreck isn't making the playoffs.***

Oct 3, 2018, 12:43 PM

If they can fall backa$$wards into SECCG...again...That will

Oct 3, 2018, 12:46 PM

be their last stop

Oct 3, 2018, 1:04 PM [ in reply to Re: I hope the coaches have taught TL how to get... ]

When you are jerking off to your meaninless stats tonight I do hope it hits you in the eyes. Fields MAY end up being good in the UGA offense but right now that is still far too early to project. Till he unseats Fromm you are just flapping those dawg jowls and drooling .

Wait...what?***

Oct 3, 2018, 1:06 PM

Re: Wait...what?***

Oct 3, 2018, 1:10 PM

https://youtu.be/fLZubB22edw

he'll have to do something to earn the starting job

Oct 3, 2018, 12:01 PM

Chase is undefeated as the starter.

I smell feathers.

Oct 3, 2018, 12:09 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

It’s hard for me to soar like an eagle...

Oct 3, 2018, 12:22 PM

when I’m surrounded by you turkeys.

Re: It’s hard for me to soar like an eagle...***

Oct 3, 2018, 7:31 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who is this TL you speak of?***

Oct 3, 2018, 12:31 PM

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic