Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Liberal media outlets reporting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Liberal media outlets reporting

Dec 2, 2020, 6:52 PM

that Kristi Noems mother died, not noting that she tested negative for COVID. Noem is the SD Governor known for her push against shut downs.

The media is dead.

They are pushing a narrative and using peoples loss as a catapult. It’s disgusting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Liberal media outlets reporting

Dec 2, 2020, 12:19 PM

The only thing worse than a liberal, is a liberal in the media.

She’s one of my fav R’s.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 2, 2020, 7:00 PM

Yep. I think the SD governor has been somewhat cavalier towards COVID, but the media is ridiculous to raise her mother’s death at the age of 98 and testing negative for COVID. There is no point in raising this other than to mislead the public. So her mother didn’t make it to 100, shame on Gov. Noem. The press should be ashamed.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Grandmother***

Dec 2, 2020, 7:02 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Grandmother***

Dec 2, 2020, 7:05 PM

deweather said:

You are correct.

media been deaded. gotta be retarded to read them***

Dec 2, 2020, 9:42 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

You read?***

Dec 3, 2020, 7:58 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Not every well by all indications***

Dec 3, 2020, 8:41 AM

Re: Not every well by all indications***

Dec 3, 2020, 9:16 AM

not much to do at the Citadel other than make each other flinch and the group sex in the showers.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I bet you wouldn't say that to his

Dec 3, 2020, 10:13 AM [ in reply to Not every well by all indications*** ]

face

12x8 lap hawg.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Bet***

Dec 3, 2020, 1:00 PM

Re: You read?*** 18***

Dec 3, 2020, 6:39 PM [ in reply to You read?*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m missing something

Dec 2, 2020, 9:46 PM

Your complaint is that the media is reporting on the death of a family member of a political figure that has become prominent in the last couple years and not telling us a list of things from which she DIDN’T die?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No headlines say granny died in nursing home with lots covid

Dec 3, 2020, 4:49 AM

https://www.businessinsider.com/kristi-noem-grandmother-died-nursing-home-hit-by-covid-19-2020-12

https://www.thedailybeast.com/south-dakota-gov-kristi-noems-grandmother-died-in-nursing-home-ravaged-by-covid-19

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes quite disingenuous, but who would expect better from our media?***

Dec 3, 2020, 6:35 AM

null

So you also believe...

Dec 3, 2020, 8:03 AM

This is all the media doing this and not just one fringe site?

You do know the major American media sources don't even have this on their front page, right?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Re: So you also believe... 19***

Dec 3, 2020, 6:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gotcha...

Dec 3, 2020, 8:03 AM [ in reply to No headlines say granny died in nursing home with lots covid ]

Yep that sucks.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, what actually happened.

Dec 3, 2020, 8:03 AM [ in reply to I’m missing something ]

Is that Manac cherry-picked one site, The Daily Beast, which is, well, you know, and are now claiming it's all the media.

business insider in this same thread.***

Dec 3, 2020, 8:42 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So, we have two now?

Dec 3, 2020, 8:58 AM

Definitely THE MEDIA!

yes.***

Dec 3, 2020, 9:14 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No, what actually happened. 20***

Dec 3, 2020, 6:40 PM [ in reply to No, what actually happened. ]

Are they saying she tested positive or a Covid death?***

Dec 2, 2020, 9:47 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

headlines suggest covid, but if you read the article

Dec 3, 2020, 4:51 AM

the truth is that she did not die from covid

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My dad died four weeks ago...

Dec 3, 2020, 5:54 AM

Hospital said he tested positive...no f'in' way! He was sent home 48 hours later...no symptoms...but 'other' issues', which did contribute His death certificate cites Covid...along with two other maladies...no f'in' way Covid contributed. Suffice to say, an 82 year old man being sent home via taxi to die alone isn't quality care...but, I digress.

I'm no Covid-denier, neither do I believe something nefarious isn't up with the data. What's the end game...he77 if I know...but it's troubling all the same. I don't like it.

Re: My dad died four weeks ago...

Dec 3, 2020, 7:24 AM

Very sorry about the loss of your dad. Lost mine this year too. (Not from covid). It’s tough.

Upon quick Google search

Dec 3, 2020, 8:01 AM

It appears the outlet in question you're referring to is The Daily Beast. Which, I mean, c'mon.

It isn't even on the front page of CNN, WaPo, NY Times, et al.

Are you busted again doing ###### research and claiming the "media" are this amorphous, conglomerated blob that works together?

Re: Upon quick Google search 21***

Dec 3, 2020, 6:40 PM

Dec 3, 2020, 10:04 AM

Ummm, not exactly. They're saying that particular home was ravaged by covid.

"The 98-year-old grandmother, Aldys Arnold, is said by Noem’s office to have tested negative for the virus, though no cause of death was given. The other 12 of the 13 deaths between Nov. 14 and Nov. 28 at the Estelline Nursing Home are described by the administrator, Mike Ward, as “COVID-related.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/south-dakota-gov-kristi-noems-grandmother-died-in-nursing-home-ravaged-by-covid-19

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does she need any consoling? I'm a good snuggler

Dec 3, 2020, 6:14 PM

For Kristi. Not the dead grandmother. Get your head out of the gutter.

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic