Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let's "Defund" the NFL, NBA, MLB, at a higher rate than the police!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Let's "Defund" the NFL, NBA, MLB, at a higher rate than the police!!

Sep 4, 2020, 12:34 AM

We can all do our part in defunding these professional athletes. Stop watching, stop buying shoes, stop buying jerseys. They want to bring politics into sports, I can defund them, because most people watch sports to escape their daily routines and to dream that they once had a belief they could be almost as good. But now it appears they feel their agendas are greater than the sport. I say bring in the scrubs and let the games continue. The athletes can protest during their private time and not while they are on the clock!

I'm all In!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can't defund any more than than I have past 30 yrs.....***

Sep 4, 2020, 5:45 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

let's defund Morans making political poasts on the

Sep 4, 2020, 6:20 AM

rong bored

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That went out the window when afaletes went political.***

Sep 4, 2020, 8:49 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Let's "Defund" the NFL, NBA, MLB, at a higher rate than the police!!

Sep 4, 2020, 8:56 AM

Not sure why you believe those athletes should be concerned about letting you escape your normal life. They are using their platform to try and make a change. I dont always agree with them of course. Their is a problem in this country though but it comes from both sides of this thing.

Re: Let's "Defund" the NFL, NBA, MLB, at a higher rate than the police!!

Sep 4, 2020, 8:56 AM

Nah. I say we give the police more money and make them stronger and still watch all of the sports and make America pleasant again like it used to be. I am all in with the police and I am all in with sports.

It's easy for a self entitled multi-millionaire athlete to

Sep 4, 2020, 10:04 AM

jump on a protest bandwagon, knowing they are gong home to their private security guarded mansions at night. Let these protests be the cause of their gravy train being derailed, (which is already being seen in the form of plummeting ratings) and they will suddenly have a Come to Jesus moment and rethink things.

When they have laid off their private security force, and the defunded police do not show up after the looters rob them blind, or shoot them, there won't be any "do-overs."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic