Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Leader of the pac
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Leader of the pac

Aug 3, 2020, 7:24 PM

Who is the the conductor of this orchestra. Is this movement started by alumni or current players or both. One demand that gets me is that they want 2% of conference revenue to go to low income black students not low income students in general. Guess that poor non black student doesn't deserve the help.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Leader of the pac

Aug 3, 2020, 7:38 PM

No, they have privilege.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2020, 7:51 PM

That is where all of this ends with the general population because that is, in fact, the definition of racism created by black people. I know, I know, we are to believe that only white people are racist. This is a perfect example of why that is not true.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They didn't come up with this or writ this

Aug 3, 2020, 10:04 PM

by themselves. They never do. It's orchestrated by commissars.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 3, 2020, 10:07 PM

You know, had I been gifted and fortunate enough to have received a scholarship, when I played, I would have been about as low income as they get. My mom worked two jobs, cut boys hair, gave girls permanents, baked cakes, sewed dresses to support five kids. I’m about as white as you get. I wonder if a guy like me could get some of that two percent consideration? I know this might be adding to the agitation, but I thought sports teams were an all for one one for all proposition. What’s fair is fair. There ain’t no I in team, but I guess there ain’t no we either.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic