Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lawton Swann, we miss you in Cola Town.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Lawton Swann, we miss you in Cola Town.

Nov 14, 2014, 10:06 AM

How do we get Swanny back on the radio in Columbia? Can we create come type of petition showing support for a Clemson sports talk show in Columbia? We need that SO much in cooterville. The local press is so biased by U$uC and so afraid of Spurlid that it is absolutely nauseating and near criminal. Let's figure out what we can do to bring back the Swanny!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where did he move to?***

Nov 14, 2014, 10:08 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WVOC - 560 AM dropped all/most of their local sports talk

Nov 14, 2014, 10:11 AM

shows. I could care less about the U$uC centrist shows that ran from 9 AM to 6 PM, but I miss Teddy Hefner before 9 AM and Lawton Swann from 6 to 8 PM.

The Jonathan ReynoldsBill Gunter and Lawton Swann shows

Nov 14, 2014, 10:21 AM

moved to 1400 a couple of weeks ago.(about a week after the layoffs) and I agree they need to put Teddy's show back on though I wish he would ditch Dr. Rick if they do that

Reynolds and Gunter moved to 1400 and i thought

Nov 14, 2014, 10:20 AM [ in reply to Where did he move to?*** ]

Swanny was moving there too but the signal sux so it's pretty much like they're all gone.

he's on 1400 am same time slot

Nov 14, 2014, 10:22 AM

Unless things have changed over the last week, Swanny is on 1400 am. Not as good of a reception as 560 but good in town.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: he's on 1400 am same time slot

Nov 14, 2014, 11:07 AM

Terrible reception. You go 1 mile outside of downtown Columbia and it gets fuzzy. Can't hear it in Irmo.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Thanks for all the kind words. Yes, we are still on, but the

Nov 14, 2014, 11:07 AM

station is now Fox Sports Radio 1400. The signal strength is not as large as the 560 signal, but I'm not one to let that slow down the momentum of the show. Most of you all are living a very digital lifestyle and through the internet, iHeart Radio, and the podcasts we put out daily the show will continue to grow.

I'd only ask that you help spread the word about a few things, maybe on Facebook or Twitter.

Let people know they can listen the following ways:
On-Air: Fox Sports Radio 1400 6-8PM
Online: http://www.foxsportsradio1400.com (the link hasn't updated as of yet) or on the iHeart Radio App
Podcasts: Released daily after the show and you can listen on your own time.

Let people know they can learn more the following ways:
Our Website: http://www.ClemsonSportsTalk.com
Our FREE App: Clemson Sports Talk (iPhone & Android)
Our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/ClemsonSportsTalk

Finally- if you feel compelled to support the show as a #Nickelbacker ($0.05/show) $1/month click on the Support Our Content in my signature on TigerNet or click the "Support Us- Keep Orange on the Airwaves" link on http://www.ClemsonSportsTalk.com

Without the support of Clemson fans around the world, TigerNet Talk would never have grown to the point in which I was allowed to host a two hour daily show in the #BellyOfTheBeast.

I sincerely thank you all for the support and look forward to talking with you all tonight on the new Fox Sports Radio 1400 and iHeart Radio.

Tweet to the show #CSTShow and follow us on Twitter @ClemsonSports

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgtnt_user_logo.pngbadge-ringofhonor-elswann.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good to know!! It is tough here in the BellyOfTheBeast.

Nov 14, 2014, 11:22 AM

Keep up the good work! I will look for you on 1400, and those other avenues.

Now, if only someone would pick up Teddy Hefner.

I'm not a Rick Sanford fan. He is such a USC homer and very provides very shallow commentary. And it is hard to listen to someone who was guilty of bankruptcy FRAUD. How can you trust anything he says!?!?

But Teddy Hefner provides fair and honest opinions about USC and Clemson. And I enjoyed his guests: Bob Gillespie and Coach Kirk Burnett. Someone needs to pick him up. SOON!!!!!

If you know how we can get Teddy back on the air, let me know. Maybe some sponsors need to make their opinions known.

Message was edited by: Tiger_Fan_007®

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic