Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Bracket Watch: Clemson's latest NCAA Tournament projections
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

TNET: Bracket Watch: Clemson's latest NCAA Tournament projections

Feb 5, 2018, 10:54 AM

Bracket Watch: Clemson's latest NCAA Tournament projections

With about a month of ACC regular-season action to go, Brad Brownell’s Tigers have compiled one of the best NCAA Tournament resumes in the league. Over the week Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our Basketball team is kicking buttzz

Feb 5, 2018, 12:24 PM

Proud of our basketball team!! I was so upset at how we could lose the close games last year and I wanted a new coach but I have to say the changes this year have been impressive. I love to see a team play together like this team does with confidence they will win every game.

I'd like to have the 1st half of the UNC game at chapel hill back but other than that this team is tuff and resilient!!

Go Tigers and keep kicking buttzz!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Our Basketball team is kicking buttzz

Feb 5, 2018, 4:45 PM

Absolutely, they made a h&ll of a come back in the second half, and it looked for a few minutes that we were going to win that game. But you're right, the first half was a deep enough slice in the gut for our guys to completely stop the bleeding. I bet they wish they had that 1st half back more than anyone!!! But the best thing was, they didn't look behind and won a tough road game at Wake!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Bracket Watch: Clemson's latest NCAA Tournament projections

Feb 5, 2018, 4:35 PM

What was our beginning of the season conference projections for the end of the season. Wasn't we projected to finish in 7th or 8 place in the ACC?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 5, 2018, 4:42 PM

13th in the ACC

Feb 5, 2018, 4:49 PM

WOW, and look at what they have done. Anybody complain about this team, they really should give up their fan card, bc they're not need as a Clemson FAN!!!!

Last thing this team and BB need is to read this kind of

Feb 5, 2018, 5:11 PM

fodder. They need to worry right now about the next game, and a few after that, and not going one and out in the ACC tourney like they usually have. Then, onward. This is about the time maybe Brad needs to ban them from social media, including this board.

Agreed

Feb 6, 2018, 11:30 AM

Not sure how they will handle this.

Very proud of them.

However, we are not a valid # 2 seed, imho. Let's see how we finish.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NCAA Tournament projections - yet another reason

Feb 6, 2018, 9:22 AM

Ol’ Uncle Bill is NOT our bball coach. Had concerns about Brad Brownell and Radakovich not making changes last year (or prior?), but here ‘we are’, deep into a very good season and on the doorstep to a solid NCAAT appearance, dare I say DEEP run into the tournament?!

It’s GREAT to be excited about Tiger Basketball! (...again...)

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic