Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think we have to take it to the hoop (drive) more
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 978

I think we have to take it to the hoop (drive) more

Jan 28, 2021, 9:04 AM

TO my untrained eye viewpoint from the LA-Z-BOY, since the Wuhan Virus Hiatus, we are not taking it to the hoop like we were prior to the Wuhan Virus Hiatus. When we were doing that, games seemed to go better. After all, as stated many times in the past years, you take it to the hoop, perhaps kick it out to the open man at the last millisecond or, if you continue on your hoop drive quest, you will get fouled and get TWO FOUL shots aka "free throws" or be successful with the added bonus of a foul shot on top of the goal.

Regardless, I applaud them Clemson Tigers on the glorious victory last night. The next challenge is Duke. I think Clemson will again be victorious IF:

- Play defense like mad men
- Take it to the hoop ! Kick out to the open man ! Make the shot ! and lastly
- FOLLOW THE SHOT

Do these things and be glad

It is written.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think we have to take it to the hoop (drive) more

Jan 28, 2021, 9:59 AM

yep also we had some good mid range shots. I'd like to see us do more of that too if the three isnt falling for us.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For sure ! Ain’t nothing wrong with a mid range jumper

Jan 28, 2021, 11:49 AM

It’s kinda fundamental.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Problem ain't taking it TO the hoop, it's taking it THROUGH

Jan 28, 2021, 12:25 PM

the hoop. Our shooting was still atrocious, we just finally ran into another team that was also having a turribel time chunking the brick.

Last night they were in zone against

Jan 28, 2021, 12:28 PM

Us so the lane was pretty tough to get to. The holes in the zone were on the three point line as we got many open threes. There were moments where I felt like we could’ve taken some contested two’s, instead of open threes since we were missing so many of them, but it’s tough for me to blame guys for having confidence that there teammates could knock down open threes.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 978
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic