Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LSU fans kinda suck
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

LSU fans kinda suck

Jan 12, 2020, 7:55 PM

This is by far the most smug fanbase I've seen in recent years, even worse than Ohio State. I really want to beat these guys badly but I'm not feeling as confident as I was for last year's NC. I think they're going to move the ball on us fairly well between the 20 yd lines. We're going to have to force field goals and score touchdowns and not kick field goals when we have the ball. Our experience in big games beat Ohio State.

Give me some reasons why you think we win.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're going to win because we're

Jan 12, 2020, 7:59 PM

not going to lose.

Re: We're going to win because we're

Jan 12, 2020, 8:22 PM

I think you stole that from Booger McFarland

Re: LSU fans kinda suck

Jan 12, 2020, 8:00 PM

Best of luck!

Jan 12, 2020, 8:05 PM

How is it that this coot like fan don't have a death pulse!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Arrogant prick^^^***

Jan 13, 2020, 8:23 AM [ in reply to Re: LSU fans kinda suck ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Jan 12, 2020, 8:04 PM

"Give me some reasons why you think we win"

The main one would be if we score more points than LSU.

Seriously though...because it has been the Clemson thing to do of late... that is, to exceed expectations more often than not.

I attribute that to experience, coaching, depth and a never quit attitude. Not necessarily in that order. See OSU game for good recent example.

Jan 12, 2020, 8:18 PM

Points well made!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Been here 2 days.. haven't had

Jan 12, 2020, 8:08 PM

A single issue..

Course I leave the French qrt before 8.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Jan 12, 2020, 8:20 PM

Figured that out at last two Peach Bowls against them. Coots favorite opposing fanbase in the SEC. Speaks Volumes.

Jan 12, 2020, 8:28 PM

coots are a great "measuring stick" for what not to do, and how not to act. ugay is running a close second (very close).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2020, 3:58 AM [ in reply to Re: LSU fans kinda suck ]

And we are LSU's favorite fanbase from tEast. Two peas in a pod and we wouldn't have it any other way.

Jan 12, 2020, 8:26 PM

They are sec. That's all one needs to say, and yes, I know there are some wonderful sec fans. They do seem to be outnumbered by the folks they, too, are ashamed of. Also, I realize that we have some fans who show their arsses from time to time, but I have been to almost all secheat venues, and I can attest that there are many more, and more often on full display, at sec games. All that said, our team will show up and leave everything on the field, and win, lose or draw, we will leave with our heads held high as champions. I predict that we, also, will leave with the NC Trophy, yet again.

BayouKiki who asked for your 2 cents

Jan 12, 2020, 8:54 PM

Go back to the swamp where you belong.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BayouKiki who asked for your 2 cents

Jan 12, 2020, 8:59 PM

Sorry, they tossed his cell and he no longer has a phone. He is currently in the buttroom with the Guards while they look for more stuff in his, well.....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2020, 7:55 AM

We have the experience factor. Our staff and players have been on this stage, a lot of them multiple times. I trust Venables to come up with a pretty good game plan.

I think the X factor in this game will be Trevor’s running ability. Even Clemson fans were surprised seeing him outrun the OSU secondary. Added a whole new to dimension to our offense and something else for LSU to game plan for.

Travis receptions in space on play action...Loose the Tiger.***

Jan 13, 2020, 7:59 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Louisville fans were like that a few years ago.

Jan 13, 2020, 8:46 AM

They left Death Valley very lugubrious.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic