Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LSU fans hate us because they know the truth.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Jan 17, 2020, 6:47 AM

Clemson is here to stay in the playoffs, recruiting and winning more national championships. They are Cinderella that has returned to the torn dress, no shoes, mice and pumpkin but there is no prince coming to whisk them away. They are screwed and stuck in their miserable existence in a craphole of a state.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LSU fans hate us because they know the truth.

Jan 17, 2020, 6:50 AM

Crap hole of a state?

You mean 99% humidity, killer mosquitoes and alligators, and grilling swamp rats for dinner isn’t appealing to you???

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 17, 2020, 7:02 AM

That's available in Jamestown , SC as well .

I know .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 17, 2020, 8:01 AM

Tru Dat

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, reading about Neck, OBJ etc

Jan 17, 2020, 7:02 AM

Really makes you realize that buzzword of culture is actually pretty important.

Clemson isn’t perfect, but it’s darn good.

Visiting teams always seem to enjoy our campus and tailgates with fans and there isn’t anything like Neck being chanted. Since some students add some color to the fight song, I can’t call us perfect.

Then think about OBJ, dude shows up to watch former school win the national championship and winds up with an arrest warrant. That happening when you’ve got Deshaun and Renfrow and others on the sideline and in the locker room.

I’d be shocked if they are one and done and I’m not shocked that they acted the way that they did knowing it’s the peak.

LSU fans hate Clemson?

Jan 17, 2020, 7:26 AM

Ok ??

Re: LSU fans hate Clemson?

Jan 17, 2020, 1:42 PM

I didn't know this either. Sure, some fans of every fanbase probably "hate us".

It makes more sense that LSU fans are simply envious of our staying power.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I often wonder what would bring a UGA fan to our website...

Jan 17, 2020, 7:53 AM [ in reply to LSU fans hate Clemson? ]

at 7:30 am on an arbitrary day.

Here is my prediction for the 2020 season. This will be the year when UGA fans, who have been singing the praises of Kirby Smart for recruiting JUST LIKE MARK RICHT DID, will turn on him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They aren't Cinderella...

Jan 17, 2020, 7:30 AM

they are the loose, ugly step-sister.

Seeing the report of all the crookedness on national news, I think the nation is shown a definite contrast between the good and the bad.

Of course, if you are a chanter of STTDB, you probably are oblivious to it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 17, 2020, 7:37 AM

The truth is 42-25.

The truth is over 450 yards passing on your defense.

The truth is over 600 yards of offense.

The truth is kneeling on the 3-yard line or the score was going to be worse.

The truth is you will be back because your conference is crap.

The truth is the SEC has won 10 of the last 14 NCG.

The truth is the SEC has had 4 teams win the NCG in those 14 years.

Have a nice day.

lol...

Jan 17, 2020, 7:57 AM

SEC SEC SEC

st least you'll have something to root for next year.

maybe that's our basketball problem...we should just ACC it

Jan 17, 2020, 8:08 AM

since an ACC team wins the title 75% of the time, just enjoy that and not worry about Clemson being a perpetually average program.

What a concept.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

just seems so unfulfilling***

Jan 17, 2020, 8:09 AM

wow you really told us***

Jan 17, 2020, 7:58 AM [ in reply to Re: LSU fans hate us because they know the truth. ]

Jan 17, 2020, 7:58 AM [ in reply to Re: LSU fans hate us because they know the truth. ]

And in those 14 years, how many nattys did your dogs win

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 17, 2020, 8:08 AM [ in reply to Re: LSU fans hate us because they know the truth. ]

The truth is your team won the national championship and yet you are on the Clemson board at 6:37 AM Louisiana time. Need validation do ya?

The truth is a large segment of your fan base is very low class.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 17, 2020, 8:43 AM [ in reply to Re: LSU fans hate us because they know the truth. ]

So you'll be good when Clemson gets to play Alabama next year in the National Championship game; right? After all, the SEC will be well represented. No one can dispute that LSU fielded the better team this past Monday night. What you seem to refuse to acknowledge is that you played a "rebuilding" Clemson team. You're going to see what that's like next year. Your team was great this year. And with all the 1st Round draft picks you're going to lose, plus guys who graduate because they've used up all their eligibility, you won't be the same team next year. I said back in August I'd be thrilled if we made it back to the playoffs. You can't win it every year. Graduation and the NFL draft are two inescapable realities. I don't think the ACC has been as strong as the SEC the past 2 years. It may not be this year. That's OK. For Clemson to win the National Championship they still have to be the best teams in the country. My prediction is, LSU won't be around for a "rematch" in January, 2021. SO enjoy the win. You earned it. Clemson is in this for the long haul. So is Alabama. LSU? Not so much. Go Clemson Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nothing says loser like trolling an opponent's board at 7:30

Jan 17, 2020, 8:59 AM [ in reply to Re: LSU fans hate us because they know the truth. ]

am on a friday morn. to seek relevance.

Why do you care about other teams in your conference?

Jan 17, 2020, 9:02 AM [ in reply to Re: LSU fans hate us because they know the truth. ]

Teams that wish your team ill will.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Translation...

Jan 17, 2020, 9:40 AM [ in reply to Re: LSU fans hate us because they know the truth. ]

LSU fans know they are not the college football blue bloods they pretend to be and it will likely be another 10+ years before they even sniff another championship of any kind.

Oh...but they're in the $-EZ so they can continue to live vicariously through Alabama.

Rah, rah, rah !!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Translation...

Jan 17, 2020, 9:50 AM

Let's hope it's more like 50+ years before making the playoffs again

I didn't know LSU fans hated clemson..well

Jan 17, 2020, 7:58 AM

Darn

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic