Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LSU IS A FRAUD
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 62
| visibility 1

LSU IS A FRAUD

Dec 4, 2019, 9:33 PM

Whats shaking Tigers. I appreciate the support in the Will Shipley Interview. But in this video I tell you exactly why LSU is the biggest fraud in college football
https://youtu.be/wDx6R1Eze-U

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LSU IS A FRAUD

Dec 4, 2019, 11:02 PM

Just stop... and please, just go away. I appreciate what you're trying to do, but I'm not sure - no, actually I am sure - you don't have a clue.

Done.

Dec 4, 2019, 11:04 PM

I've got a little bit of a clue! Sorry you don't think so brother... Also was giving mostly facts

Don't take criticism from anyone you wouldn't seek advise

Dec 4, 2019, 11:08 PM

but yeah - I couldn't make it 30 seconds before I had to bail...sorry dude.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't take criticism from anyone you wouldn't seek advise

Dec 4, 2019, 11:10 PM

True that... but hey it's mostly for a younger crowd. Appreciate at least giving it a try.

Hey - admire your drive - it will serve you well.

Dec 4, 2019, 11:15 PM

###### it down to 3 min - you'll never hold a net vid for more - and yes I am old.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

###### is banned - ### - skript?***

Dec 4, 2019, 11:16 PM

Dec 5, 2019, 7:13 AM

Hope you are right. Cut out the Bobby Dickens opening and it will help you. Thanks

Dec 5, 2019, 8:47 AM

Dang autocorrect, Dirkens/derkens not Dickens!!

Dec 5, 2019, 9:45 AM

My God, people gave you thumbs down for being a Clemson fan and calling LSU a fraud? Granted, I wasn't a fan of how the video opened and the over the top acting from time to time. But I thought that the actual facts and topic was good. +1 for your work man.

Dec 5, 2019, 9:59 AM

Young man, great job on your facts but this bored is full of old farts (my hand also raised) who only like things the way they like them. Shame on all you old farts for crushing a CLEMSON MANS pulse because you don't like his intro music or way of expressing his enthusiasm. You guys are being the easily offended snowflakes you come on here daily to bash... shakin my head. Go win us another Championship Dabo and prove this kid right when the REAL TIGERS demolish the non-existent LSU Defense.

Are you the new Brazzy B?

Dec 5, 2019, 10:21 AM

;)

Message was edited by: CTiger423®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Are you the new Brazzy B?

Dec 6, 2019, 5:09 PM

When I clicked on it that was the first thing that popped in my head. Poor Brazzy.

Re: Uh....you might want to stick to your day job......

Dec 5, 2019, 10:35 AM

I'm just gonna leave it at that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Dec 5, 2019, 10:51 AM

As a teenager, school is my day job...

Dec 5, 2019, 11:03 AM

Fast forward to 1:58.........you think that's going to get you subscribers? LOL, whatever dude. Good luck with that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Dec 5, 2019, 11:05 AM

You're opinion brother.... why don't you get back to your actual day job and stop responding to a teen on the internet....

Dec 6, 2019, 4:04 PM

Lol @ anybody who plays this card in self defense

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2019, 12:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Uh....you might want to stick to your day job...... ]

There are a million different ways to be successful onYouTube. .

Dec 5, 2019, 10:52 AM

Don’t listen to the idiots. Clemson needs a few college football youtubers. UGA has got some, LSU dad. Volunteer roadshow, there’s a Michigan guy. I think it’s great. If someone has something to say about the product you put out there, I suggest they try to put some content up themselves.

Dec 5, 2019, 10:54 AM

Thanks Rick. I agree. I learned early in my life, You will never be criticized by someone who is doing more than you. You will only be criticized by someone who is doing less.

Dec 6, 2019, 4:05 PM

Maybe later in life you will learn that this isn’t true at all

Dec 5, 2019, 10:53 AM

Ouch, smoking crack will put you on a rampage!

Dec 5, 2019, 10:55 AM

***Clemson crack

Wow, Tom Brady must have had his man inflate those

Dec 5, 2019, 11:04 AM

footballs. They look just a tad low on ye olde air. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2019, 11:14 AM

I dont think their necessarily a fraud, they just dont have a good defense. Our tigers will definitely have their hands full going against these guys in the playoffs but id rather play them first than OSU. Good job on the video

Dec 5, 2019, 11:16 AM

Thanks man I appreciate it! And yes I agree I would much rather play them than OSU in the semi's. Both would be tough but I just do not see LSU stopping us on Offense

Dec 5, 2019, 11:30 AM

It is one thing to be brash, but another to be wrong. Being both brash and wrong meets the minimum definition of a coot.

Don't be this guy:

<###### width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/#####/XlvgGuxIMic" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen>

<###### width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/#####/HBWmjkFQLXY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen>

LSU is a legit contender and is playing like a 2015 Clemson squad - very tough schedule and giving up more points, but still darn good. Heck we gave up 41 points to 7-6 State team.

Rework your style or not, but if you are going to be brash, you have to also be an absolute sniper with your takes. Don't crap on programs (Texas) when you don't have to. That is not the Clemson way.

Dec 5, 2019, 11:35 AM

Carolina Jackpot is one crazy coot hahaha. But I really appreciate your constructive criticism, means a lot.

Dec 5, 2019, 11:39 AM

Id like to also add that I’m not sold on joe burrows. What happens every few years is that there is a player that comes out of nowhere and has a breakout season but hey guys it’s just one season. Now if I had to bank on it barring any future injuries, I think tua and Lawrence will be good players at the next level due to a larger sample size.

In closing, I do believe we will expose burrows in the playoffs.

Dec 5, 2019, 5:42 PM

Agreed. Also would like to add that it would be awesome to have coach O and Dabo facing off.

Dec 5, 2019, 11:52 AM

I think we are the best team in the nation and will go 30-0. Talent wise Clemson, LSU and Ohio St all have the dudes to win it all.
I just think with our overall experience in the CFP, it will be the difference.
We will have to be a little more creative on O but Im sure the Coaches know this .
Other big Key we have TL and he was made for these big games.

Some thoughts

Dec 5, 2019, 12:13 PM

It's a good product dude but I'd offer some ideas. The Rick Flair woohoos aren't really you. You're more intelligenter than that. You have good facts, deliver them in a friendly and enlightened way and the sky's the limit. +1

Re: Some thoughts

Dec 5, 2019, 12:16 PM

I appreciate it man. Right now my early audience has been teens my age, but as I reach more people, I realize like you are saying that I just need to calm down, and be me. Not try and be too crazy, just be real. I really appreciate the constructive criticism. Means a lot

Dec 6, 2019, 4:07 PM

I’m not much older than you and I can’t imagine teens being any more receptive to this than anybody else

Dec 6, 2019, 4:36 PM

You have already proved that you are not a fan of his, why continue to comment on everything he says?

Dec 6, 2019, 5:04 PM

Where did I say that I was not a fan of his? Dude is a diehard Clemson fan and I respect his courage for putting himself out there on the internet like that.

Now, was I a fan of his content? I told him he had great info and he would probably resonate with a wider audience if he tweaked his delivery a little bit. The guy is young and ambitious and still learning, and I ribbed him a little bit the same way I would pick on one of my buddies. Just a little tough love but nothing too malicious

Dec 6, 2019, 7:07 PM

Just saw this. Everything you said means a lot. encouragement and criticism. The time you took to give me the responses you did means a lot.

Dec 5, 2019, 12:50 PM

Don’t worry about all the negative comments. Keep doing what you’re doing and have fun with it.

They Aren't. They Are Good. But, beatable!

Dec 5, 2019, 12:53 PM

LSU is not a fraud. They are tremendous. They are also beatable!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lulz. LSU 50 A&M 7.***

Dec 5, 2019, 12:57 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2019, 3:48 PM

I'll never accuse any of my grandchildren of being underachievers ever again.

All I have to do is keep a link to this video close by to lower my reference of expectation.

Dec 5, 2019, 3:55 PM

hahaha hey man I laughed, but if you are a grandfather, crapping on a tiger fan who's working hard putting content together, then I don't really think you are a true Clemson man.

Dec 6, 2019, 5:21 PM

Have to admit, I didn't get too far through the video.
It had that "Cal Worthington" used car salesman yelling-loud-speak right off the batt thing going on.
Pretty sure that Cal Worthington and Howard Cosell is the reason the "Mute" button was invented.

Dec 6, 2019, 7:30 PM

well I hope you go check out the meat of the video presenting why lsu is what everyone is making them be.

Dec 5, 2019, 4:01 PM

If you are going to use this site to advertise your youtube channel you could at least subscribe...

Good lord.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Dec 5, 2019, 4:04 PM

I can't subscribe to my own channel brother

Dec 5, 2019, 4:09 PM

To Tigernet #######.

You are using this site for personal gain it costs very little to subscribe to this place. Have a little bit of ethics.

Message was edited by: Clemalum07®

Dec 5, 2019, 4:13 PM

Man im in college struggling to buy anything other than meals. Paying for school, books, car, and groceries isn't cheap!

Dec 5, 2019, 4:16 PM

Doesnt excuse what you are doing.

White level is 30 dollars a year.

Message was edited by: Clemalum07®

Dec 5, 2019, 4:18 PM

Just trying to do a little something on my own, and trying to expand it on all platforms. when I'm out of school and making money you best believe ill be subscribed!

Man some of y’all really need to chill out

Dec 5, 2019, 4:18 PM

Re: Man some of y’all really need to chill out

Dec 5, 2019, 5:13 PM

I really appreciate it man. Yeah little shocked at the backlash but its okay! Motivates me ! And while some of the remarks here have been bad, the stuff LSU fans have emailed me were much worse. But yeah it motivates me to do better but I appreciate your words.

Dec 5, 2019, 6:28 PM

Keep at it young man. A wise man once said "don't worry about take criticism from those you wouldn't seek advice from"

Dec 6, 2019, 12:38 PM

Thanks brother I appreciate your words

if you say so...***

Dec 5, 2019, 8:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is this Brazzy B’s husband?

Dec 5, 2019, 8:48 PM

*cringe emoji*

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is this Brazzy B’s husband?

Dec 6, 2019, 12:46 PM

hahah just the Son

I’ll give you props for your ambition

Dec 6, 2019, 4:13 PM

It takes guts to put yourself out there on the internet and show your face. Kudos

That said, I think you’re trying too hard. You have great facts/info and a passion for Clemson! But I think your antics are turning people off, regardless of age.

Tone down the cheesy sports radio commentator shtick and you will be onto something

Keep it up & good luck! Go Tigers!

Re: I’ll give you props for your ambition

Dec 6, 2019, 4:52 PM

I really appreciate it. Through this video I deff learned to just be calm and relaxed and not act too crazy and sporadic.

Dec 6, 2019, 5:16 PM

You gotta cut out the beginning with the rasslin-like hollering and carrying on. Have no clue what you said after 32 seconds cause I couldn’t take anymore. Having said that, keep trying and learn from the constructive criticism and do what makes you happy. If that’s who you are then be yourself, I can’t watch it but maybe some other people will like it. If that’s not you then definitely cut it out. Good luck. I’m 35 years old by the way. Not an old fart but not 20 anymore.

Dec 6, 2019, 5:59 PM

Tough crowd

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2019, 6:14 PM

ehhh better than what Georgia and LSU fans sent to my email lol... but yeah expected not as tough a crowd here.

Replies: 62
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic