Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LOL, Ryan Day just called into the Mark Packer Show
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 56
| visibility 1

LOL, Ryan Day just called into the Mark Packer Show

Dec 29, 2020, 10:48 AM

randomly and started going off about how OSU was going to curb stomp Clemson. The funny thing is they had no idea who they were talking to and thought it was just some irate fan until a producer could be overheard in the background saying, "no, that is really OSU head Coach Ryan Day".

My lord what a lunatic, Mark Packer even accused him of having no intimate knowledge of the sport when he said OSU would dominate in the trenches. They eventually had to cut him off and go to commercial break, you could tell everyone at the station was embarrassed for him.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL, Ryan Day just called into the Mark Packer Show

Dec 29, 2020, 10:51 AM

He knows his time at Ohio State is limited. He is losing it. The wheels are coming off.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2020, 10:59 AM

Packer’s XM 84 radio show takes place in the afternoon. His Packer and Durham show on the ACCN runs from 7-10 and doesn’t usually take calls. So, at 10:48 am I’m not sure what show you ”just” listened to.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2020, 11:05 AM

There’s always one.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2020, 11:08 AM

Oh no I assumed that this is one of the stupid Tnet jokes that we’ve seen over the last few days meant to troll OSU fans who are lurking on our boards. But that’s just it they are stupid and annoying. Also, if you’re gonna make something up don’t be a hack about and try to not make it so obviously fake.

Dec 29, 2020, 11:12 AM

I think he is referring to that guy that sits in the corner by himself at parties.

Dec 29, 2020, 11:21 AM

Illustrative of the mental capacity of someone who still goes to parties in 2020.

^leftie’s SCOK^***

Dec 29, 2020, 11:22 AM

Re: ^leftie’s SCOK^***

Dec 29, 2020, 11:25 AM

I don’t even know, or care, what to the FAQ a SCOK is so you’ll have to forgive me for not being offended. You tnet inside joke losers should really publish a wiki or glossary so everyone can follow alone with your “humor”.

there is a posted tigernet dictionary.. 2 volumes i believe.

Dec 29, 2020, 12:25 PM

maybe more, im not sure

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Here you go...

Dec 29, 2020, 1:17 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=211841

https://www.tigernet.com/forums/thread.jspa?forumID=7&threadID=393779&messageID=4371137

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I agree, this place is awful and has gotten worser and

Dec 29, 2020, 12:26 PM [ in reply to Re: ^leftie’s SCOK^*** ]

worser the last few years.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

And everyone thought things would improve . . .

Dec 29, 2020, 1:59 PM

when dsp was shipped off to Tahiti . . . Personally, I miss the rascal!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i’m only hear for the finger foods. btdubs,

Dec 29, 2020, 1:49 PM [ in reply to Re: ^leftie’s SCOK^*** ]

i really enjoyed you in “saved by the bell” - you too funny geech

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: i’m only hear for the finger foods. btdubs,

Dec 29, 2020, 3:41 PM

no personal attacks.

Dec 29, 2020, 11:23 AM [ in reply to Re: LOL, Ryan Day just called into the Mark Packer Show ]

final warning.

Dec 29, 2020, 11:16 AM [ in reply to Re: LOL, Ryan Day just called into the Mark Packer Show ]

Dec 29, 2020, 11:18 AM [ in reply to Re: LOL, Ryan Day just called into the Mark Packer Show ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2020, 11:30 AM [ in reply to Re: LOL, Ryan Day just called into the Mark Packer Show ]

User Logo
geech72
All-Pro [664]
TigerPulse: 72%
Re: LOL, Ryan Day just called into the Mark Packer Show [1]
Posted: Dec 29, 2020, 10:59 AM

Packer’s XM 84 radio show takes place in the afternoon. His Packer and Durham show on the ACCN runs from 7-10 and doesn’t usually take calls. So, at 10:48 am I’m not sure what show you ”just” listened to.

maybe tigerbalm should just stick to trashing trump.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2020, 11:34 AM

Would be more believable.

I don't even know who that is.***

Dec 29, 2020, 11:53 AM [ in reply to Re: LOL, Ryan Day just called into the Mark Packer Show ]

Packer and Durham repeats from 10-1***

Dec 29, 2020, 12:00 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL, Ryan Day just called into the Mark Packer Show ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Re: Packer and Durham repeats from 10-1***

Dec 29, 2020, 12:24 PM

I checked before I posted, which is a novel concept these days. The ACCN is showing the huddle at 10am all week; guess it’s a bowl game thing.

that is pretty smart on your part

Dec 29, 2020, 12:29 PM

although I think the OP was an attempt at a joke

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

You’re a loser***

Dec 29, 2020, 12:46 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL, Ryan Day just called into the Mark Packer Show ]

Loser!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You’re a loser***

Dec 29, 2020, 1:01 PM

Says the guys who’s posted 7200 times in 2 years. Seems like you need another hobby.

Dec 29, 2020, 1:17 PM

I’m glad that we agree you are a loser.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2020, 1:40 PM [ in reply to Re: You’re a loser*** ]

if this is a contest for whoever posts the least, I hope you win.

Dec 29, 2020, 1:48 PM

Not now Balm, he’s working on his Cosplay outfit for the New Years party he is attending

"Mmmm. Thick!" ~Ryan Day actual quote.

Dec 29, 2020, 2:24 PM

"Meet me in the Ohio St locker room to cheer up the buckaroos Friday night after our ### beating by Clemson" ~ Ryan Day official official further perverted quote.

Re: "Mmmm. Thick!" ~Ryan Day actual quote.

Dec 29, 2020, 2:54 PM

I’m sure gooch will have a real zinger response...

Dec 29, 2020, 3:04 PM [ in reply to Re: You’re a loser*** ]

Nah it’s just pretty funny that a couple jacklegs sitting in memaw’s basement pounding out 10 posts a day for years on the old Commodore 64 have the cajones and lack of self examination to call someone else a loser. I just picture you dudes wildly mashing the buttons on your chocolate and KY smeared keyboard grinning like idiots as if you’re Kramer mowing down on junior mints.

Dec 29, 2020, 3:06 PM

I am actually working on a 3 billion dollar coastal reclamation project off the coast of Florida(huge man made island) that will be leasing condos at about $1000 a square foot(literally working on this right now). What are you doing?

Dec 29, 2020, 3:15 PM

I work for one of the 40 largest companies in the world; it takes us about a week and a half to do 3B in revenue. Just got off a TEAMS call with our auditing firm and logistics working on a supply chain project node that moves a couple billion dollars in inventory a year. Wanna bust out the tape measure?

Dec 29, 2020, 3:20 PM

That's awesome, you were on the phone.

Dec 29, 2020, 3:24 PM

Video Conference, not that it makes much difference, Microsoft Teams.

Dec 29, 2020, 3:38 PM

that sounds like bleeding edge shit . The best part about a working at a giant company, and I have been at my fair share, is that you can be completely and utterly incompetent, and it can take years for them to figure out. Recessions usually sort that kind of thing out though. Best of luck.

Dec 29, 2020, 3:48 PM

You’re right and there’s nothing at all risky about speculative real estate. That sector really kills it during recessionary times.

Dec 29, 2020, 4:30 PM

Speculative would be putting it mildly, the reality of this thing is 20 years down the road. But this is government money being spent here buddy. There are about a dozen of them, and they have to get done.

Wow***

Dec 29, 2020, 3:37 PM [ in reply to Re: You’re a loser*** ]

You should use this tidbit of information on your online dating profile. Very impressive.

Re: You’re

Dec 29, 2020, 7:23 PM [ in reply to Re: You’re a loser*** ]

a Kroger employee?

Dec 29, 2020, 3:16 PM [ in reply to Re: You’re a loser*** ]

Oh Gooch, that’s why you post like a pompous asshat. You are a loser for jacking a board where people clearly enjoy the levity of said posts. Just because you are a miserable retiree doesn’t mean the rest of us aren’t high-functioning professionals who are able to multi-task throughout our day.

Your perspective wreaks of loser for your complete lack of consciousness towards your own crappy attitude. Ask yourself, did the OP really upset you to the point you decided to be an unsolicited Dicke or are you just a miserable old man wanting others to meet you in the sewer...? Maybe it’s both. Either way, post less, loser.

Point of information:

Dec 29, 2020, 8:47 PM [ in reply to Re: You’re a loser*** ]

“Cajones” are South American box drums.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cajones

GO TIGERS

LOL found Juan!***

Dec 29, 2020, 2:12 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL, Ryan Day just called into the Mark Packer Show ]

Dec 29, 2020, 3:20 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL, Ryan Day just called into the Mark Packer Show ]

~JKB

Dec 29, 2020, 6:37 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL, Ryan Day just called into the Mark Packer Show ]

Day didn't do any bashing on the afternoon show, he literally said "I don't know" to alot of the questions about how good either team is...

Can't believe I missed it

Dec 29, 2020, 11:11 AM

However, we should've seen the public meltdown coming. 6 wins (barely bowl eligible!!!) at OSU is unacceptable. Similar to his cheeks, his seat seems to be getting hotter by the day. I think he sees the writing on the wall and this was obviously a desperate attempt to promote himself and save (red) face

Who is that?***

Dec 29, 2020, 11:11 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2020, 11:21 AM

He’s an angry elf

Dec 29, 2020, 11:30 AM

Is it true he contacted Feaster trying to get a copy of our playbook? Heard it somehow involved Wakileak Beamer.

I heard that too.

Dec 29, 2020, 11:57 AM

It sounded like he was tweeking.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Haha, that’s one of my favorite talk shows.***

Dec 29, 2020, 12:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Couldn't be real. Not nearly enough F bombs to be Cryin' Day

Dec 29, 2020, 12:42 PM

null

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

TBalm, please. The 11Warriors lurkers can only get so mad.***

Dec 29, 2020, 1:13 PM

Re: TBalm, please. The 11Warriors lurkers can only get so mad.***

Dec 29, 2020, 3:46 PM

Y’all know what?....never mind

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 29, 2020, 3:45 PM

That crying Ryan dude has a face I could punch.
By the way what team does he actually coach anyway ? I just herd of him last week , help me out .

Dec 29, 2020, 6:34 PM

what show was that? Was that this morning because this afternoon he certainly didn't say anything like that.

Replies: 56
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic