Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LOL, I just went over to check out the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,179

LOL, I just went over to check out the

Dec 21, 2020, 12:43 PM

11 warriors 1 cup message board and get this, those jersey and nutnecklace wearing fans actually think they have a chance of beating us. Oh man, that made me for reals lol. The game will be close at kickoff, but shortly after that we will pull away and dominate them. Because they suck at the footballing, that's why.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

the only way we win......

Dec 21, 2020, 12:51 PM

against them is to make the Ohio fan base hate us so much that they STOP MOVING DOWN HERE. No matter how many times we beat them in football, it doesn't seem to make a difference. So it's time to try other measures.

Alas, I just don't see that ever happening. Ohio is just that awful a place to live.

But Kudos to Dabo for pulling out the blowtorch.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson > Dayton

Dec 21, 2020, 2:05 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: the only way we win......

Dec 21, 2020, 2:13 PM [ in reply to the only way we win...... ]

So weird that they want to live amongst us.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Teams like Ohio State and Michigan are all the same...

Dec 21, 2020, 12:56 PM

They are still riding the minimal success they achieved decades ago. Neither have staying power like the true blue blood programs, Clemson and Alabama.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Heck, I think even Georgia would beat the nutnecklaces

Dec 21, 2020, 1:00 PM

by more than 10 points, and Georgia is really bad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

If Georgia wins, it will be in spite of their head coach...

Dec 21, 2020, 1:02 PM

Could you imagine getting out coached by Kirby Smart? lol. But I agree, UGA would handle them with ease. As would UNC, Miami, Florida, LSU, and ND.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I’ve run several different algorithms on this matchup.

Dec 21, 2020, 1:03 PM

With all of them I put in different levels of scoring more points than they do. 1, 3, 15, 37 etc. bc it’s a given that we will score more points than they do. Each time I run the numbers we come out on top.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,179
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic