Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BREAKING: Trump attacked for second perfect phone call.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

BREAKING: Trump attacked for second perfect phone call.

Jan 4, 2021, 12:40 PM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/01/03/investigation-law-trump-georgia-phone-call/

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

its just typical last second media

Jan 4, 2021, 12:48 PM

Attack to affect the outcome of the runoff election. Leftist are so easily duped. Some hack found a way to take something out of context and sent it off in twit world.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I were the media trying to do a typical last second

Jan 4, 2021, 12:52 PM

attack to affect the outcome of the runoff election, I'd run something about the candidates in that election and not a story about a lame duck loser of a president.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

W T F?***

Jan 4, 2021, 1:01 PM [ in reply to its just typical last second media ]

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry, sorry, sorry...

Jan 4, 2021, 1:02 PM [ in reply to its just typical last second media ]

Lemme make sure I'm getting this right. Trump called up a GA official to beg him to illegally change an election result while also threatening him, and it's the media's fault that it's been made public?

Got it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

It's like blaming the person who pulled the fire alarm

Jan 4, 2021, 3:07 PM

for the house burning down.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL

Jan 4, 2021, 1:04 PM [ in reply to its just typical last second media ]

at you

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is your brain on Trump

Jan 4, 2021, 2:18 PM [ in reply to its just typical last second media ]

Any questions?

Today's hurr durr post.***

Jan 4, 2021, 2:23 PM [ in reply to its just typical last second media ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Explain yourself please...

Jan 4, 2021, 2:25 PM [ in reply to its just typical last second media ]

because at first read your post sounds idiotic.

The complete transcript of the call was released. Please explain what specifically is being taken out of context?

I could be wrong. I did not read the whole transcript

Jan 4, 2021, 3:05 PM

I just listened to the sound bites that were posted here and clearly they just picked and chose what they wanted without playing the whole tape.

So I assumed it was like the Charlottesville tape that was totally false.

I don't like Trump. He has zero chance of over turning anything and if he did, I would not support it even though I voted for him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am decidedly not a Trump supporter

Jan 4, 2021, 3:11 PM

But yesterday when the news of this call started trickling out I was discussing it with my wife. I kept trying to read the released quotes/snippits in any positive light. I honestly kept thinking, "surely there was more context" or "maybe there were knowing jokes in his tone" or anything else to make it less damning.

But then I listened to the unedited calls. The quotes released are in context. His message is clear. I cannot imagine reasoned individuals supporting this sort of behavior.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In short, you made bad assumptions.

Jan 4, 2021, 3:40 PM [ in reply to I could be wrong. I did not read the whole transcript ]

Major media outlets posted the entire audio clip, then they also provided condensed versions of the important stuff so the audience could cut to the chase if they wanted to.

They didn't "choose what they wanted" or cherry pick anything. They gave both options. You just chose the easy one and made false assumptions.

It was your fault. Not the media's. And your post was a pretty #### poor attempt to shift blame from the only man who deserves it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

So, you listened to sound bites instead of spending a...

Jan 4, 2021, 4:17 PM [ in reply to I could be wrong. I did not read the whole transcript ]

little time reading the transcript, but felt compelled to comment on it and say that it is being spun?

Doesn't that seem...well...odd to you?

after checking it out I don't understand why all you

Jan 4, 2021, 7:23 PM

have your panties in a wad. It's a big nothing burger.

It's a sitting POTUS pressuring an official to change

Jan 4, 2021, 8:23 PM

election results caught on tape. Don't be a ######## coward.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, you would think that...

Jan 5, 2021, 7:54 AM [ in reply to after checking it out I don't understand why all you ]

Because you're in love with anything Trump does.

Legal experts tend to disagree with you. It also doesn't diminish how ridiculous your post was. That was the main point.

Jan 20th is 16 days away.

Jan 4, 2021, 12:56 PM

You guys need to vote to impeach him now rather than on Jan 20th when he is inaugurated.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trust me, I know.

Jan 4, 2021, 1:00 PM
countdown.jpg(79.6 K)

I've had this clock (attached) ticking since my stepfather (RIP) gave it to me as a gift.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 11 is 7 days away - Clemson plays Alabama

Jan 4, 2021, 2:20 PM [ in reply to Jan 20th is 16 days away. ]

Since you are living in alternate realities, might as well watch that game.

Hey, Mr. Sugar Bowl umpire

Jan 4, 2021, 3:42 PM

Can you just get us 22 more points? That's all we're looking for. I mean, it could be criminal if you don't and very bad for you.

What about the reports that the Ohio State touchdowns in the second quarter were fraudulent?

Hey, Trump should pass an executive order making

Jan 4, 2021, 2:23 PM

Mar a lago into the new Ecuadorian Embassy to the United states.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hey, Trump should pass an executive order making

Jan 4, 2021, 6:03 PM

LOL.

He may need to. That's actually fairly brilliant.

Don't give him any ideas.

Re: Hey, Trump should pass an executive order making

Jan 4, 2021, 11:44 PM [ in reply to Hey, Trump should pass an executive order making ]

how bout the russian embassy?

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic