Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LBOD's. Lots of LBODs. (NSFP) Happy Friday.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 297

LBOD's. Lots of LBODs. (NSFP) Happy Friday.

Feb 7, 2014, 11:09 AM

Message was edited by: clemsonrulez08®

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Laura Vandervoort

Feb 7, 2014, 11:10 AM

I would disappoint her before she even knew we were about to do anything.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

3,9 DONE. Dimples of Venus make me tingle

Feb 7, 2014, 11:15 AM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimples_of_Venus

the dimples of Venus (also known as back dimples, butt dimples or Venusian dimples) are sagittally symmetrical indentations sometimes visible on the human lower back, just superior to the gluteal cleft. They are directly superficial to the two sacroiliac joints, the sites where the sacrum attaches to the ilium of the pelvis.

The term "dimples of Venus", while informal, is a historically accepted name within the medical profession for the superficial topography of the sacroiliac joints. The Latin name is fossae lumbales laterales ("lateral lumbar indentations"). These indentations are created by a short ligament stretching between the posterior superior iliac spine and the skin. They are thought to be genetic.

There are other deep-to-superficial skin ligaments, such as "Cooper's ligaments", which are present in the breast and are found between the pectoralis major fascia and the skin.

There is another use for the term "Dimples of Venus" in surgical anatomy. These are two symmetrical indentations on the posterior aspect of the sacrum which also contain a venous channel. They are used as a landmark for finding the superior articular facets of the sacrum as a guide to place sacral pedicle screws in spine surgery.[1]

They are sometimes believed to be a mark of beauty, alluding to the origin of their name (Venus was the Roman goddess of beauty).

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I had to explain back dimples to 3Time last week!***

Feb 7, 2014, 11:16 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

well, here is how she can get herself some

Feb 7, 2014, 11:18 AM

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Back-Dimples

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 297
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic