Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kristen Clarke
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Kristen Clarke

Jan 11, 2021, 9:59 PM

Kristen Clarke, Biden's nominee for assistant attorney general of the Civil Rights Division in the Justice Department wrote while at Hahvahd:

...please use the following theories and observations to assist you in your search for truth regarding the genetic differences between Blacks and whites.

One: Dr. Richard King reveals that at the core of the human brain is the "locus coeruleus" which is a structure that is Black because it contains large amounts of (neuro) melanin which is essential for its operation.

Two: Black infants sit, stand, crawl and walk sooner than whites.

Three: Carol Barnes notes that human mental processes are controlled by melanin--that same chemical which gives Blacks their superior physical and mental abilities.

Four: Some scientists have revealed that most whites are unable to produce melanin because their pineal glands are often calcification or non-functioning. Pineal calcification rates with Africans are five to 15 percent, Asians 15 to 25 percent and Europeans 60 to 80 percent. This is the chemical basis for the cultural differences between Blacks and whites.

Five: Melanin endows Blacks with greater mental, physical and spiritual abilities--something which cannot be measured based on Eurocentric standards.

Well, isn't that special?

Apparently, back in the day (mid 1990s) there was a series of articles, editorials, and letters surrounding intelligence, black/white intelligence, and grade inflation at Harvard in The Crimson. Clarke's comments were part of that exchange.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dood, I'm sorry.

Jan 11, 2021, 10:09 PM

I'm not going to spend the next four years whining about what Joe Biden does. I'm going to spend it laughing at the left when they realize they jumped out of the frying pan into the fire. See them burn.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Showin' them whose boss like a boss!

Jan 12, 2021, 8:21 AM

You go, 88!

Re: Kristen Clarke

Jan 11, 2021, 10:11 PM

If it weren’t for that darn sickle cell though.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kristen Clarke

Jan 12, 2021, 9:34 AM

I am not using TDs anymore so let me just say this out loud. You are a racist and a dikk.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic