Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Korey Foreman.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 29
| visibility 1

Korey Foreman.

Dec 22, 2020, 9:53 AM

I hadn't seen a new post on him yet today, and I knew it was mandatory that we have one. So, I figured I would just get that out of the way. Carry on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This post is why we can't have good things around here...

Dec 22, 2020, 9:57 AM

;)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Korey Foreman.

I for one wish the young the very best no matter where he ends up. Clemson would be better with him but would be fine without him. What a blessing either way

Need to move on in my opinion. Just another Niendichee or whatever his name was.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2020, 10:03 AM

You are wrong on this.

The kid who went to Ole Miss committed to Clemson because that's where he wanted to be, and then his parents got involved in the mess Hugh Freeze was doing at Ole Miss and he didn't have a choice but to switch.

Foreman is a good kid from a good family who is struggling to choose which school he wants to attend.

He is also a highly sought after recruit who has been asked to announce his decision on Jan 2 to try to get viewers in place of what would have been the Army All-American game.

Since they are not having the game, they have asked a few kids to hold their commitment until that day.

He was going sign quietly on Dec 16 but he either didn't think he could keep it a secret or he was still torn on his options.

Either way, you are misreading this kid's persona.

Dec 22, 2020, 10:13 AM

TigersO
110%er [8221]
TigerPulse: 100%
Re: Korey Foreman. [1]
Posted: Dec 22, 2020, 10:03 AM

You are wrong on this.

The kid who went to Ole Miss committed to Clemson because that's where he wanted to be, and then his parents got involved in the mess Hugh Freeze was doing at Ole Miss and he didn't have a choice but to switch.

Foreman is a good kid from a good family who is struggling to choose which school he wants to attend.

He is also a highly sought after recruit who has been asked to announce his decision on Jan 2 to try to get viewers in place of what would have been the Army All-American game.

Since they are not having the game, they have asked a few kids to hold their commitment until that day.

He was going sign quietly on Dec 16 but he either didn't think he could keep it a secret or he was still torn on his options.

Either way, you are misreading this kid's persona.

IT IS REALLY SAD THE NUMBER OF IDIOTS ON THIS SITE. WE CAN ONLY HOPE MOST ARE NOT ACTUALLY CLEMSON FANS.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or another Rashan Gary. This kid seems to have more drama

Dec 22, 2020, 10:06 AM [ in reply to Re: Korey Foreman. ]

queen in him than either of them. All I can say is, he must actually have a whole boatload of talent, because Dabo usually doesn't even go after personality types like that.

Although, I do remember we tried to get Clowney, and Lowered knows, there has never been more of a "self over team" individual than that one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Or another Rashan Gary. This kid seems to have more drama

Dec 22, 2020, 10:09 AM

See my comment above.

You are wrong on this kid.

Dec 22, 2020, 10:13 AM

He really is a great kid, well thought out, smart, great player...seems irresponsible to give him a hard time for wanting to make the right decision, like most of us when we were 18, our opinions and POV's constantly evolved and changed--doesn't make him selfish or a drama queen, makes him a kid. People should listen to his interviews, not just read out of context comments he's made.

Dec 22, 2020, 2:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Or another Rashan Gary. This kid seems to have more drama ]

I don't know who is right about the young man but I see most of the comments as being sour grapes. I didn't see any comments on Jackson Carman's character when he surprised some people and picked us. I would give the edge to SoCal but it will be amazing how quickly opinions change if we were to get him.

He signed with SoCal***

Dec 22, 2020, 10:03 AM

No need to post about him any more, he ain't a Tiger.

Re: He signed with SoCal***

Dec 22, 2020, 10:04 AM

Do you have any evidence of him signing with USC?

Dec 22, 2020, 10:07 AM

How do you know that I am so wrong TigerO. Did you go his recruiting trips or something ? What is your insider info ?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2020, 10:11 AM

I am honestly wondering, but thank you for the sarcasm.

Tons of stuff came out about him signing with USC on Dec 16 and it was all pulled down and said to be a mistake.

I was wondering if there was more reason to think it was true.

Dec 22, 2020, 10:09 AM [ in reply to Re: He signed with SoCal*** ]

Multiple USC "insiders" from recruiting sites have said sources confirmed he signed with USC via Twitter... I know not always reliable but between that and Wiltfong and Biggins adding crystal balls to USC a couple days ago, seems to be legit... I would imagine that out of respect for the kid/future insider access to other recruits, they do not want to post it and let him have his moment, but appears to be a done deal.

Dec 22, 2020, 10:12 AM

I don't have insider subscriptions.

I don't follow the CBs but do know Wiltfong is usually spot on.

Dec 22, 2020, 10:27 AM

I support what tigero is saying. I don't think he's being a drama queen. For all we know, he could be a Tiger already. Can't fault him for waiting until then to sign. We've had great kids come through here that did the same thing.

Dabo said on signing day there may be a couple more. Plus Big Dave is working on him. Imho, it's family situation and I'm sure that'll come out when he's interviewed.

My question is does Dabo have another surprise on someone else.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2020, 2:39 PM [ in reply to Re: He signed with SoCal*** ]

Hey I look at it like this. I don't have any Insider knowledge and while I would love for him to come play for us if he goes to USC I'm not going to knock the kid. USC has a rich and long football history and maybe he thinks he can be the guy to help them get back to the top of the mountain. Maybe he likes the idea of staying closer to home. Maybe he likes those USC song girls. I for one m a big fan of the way they rock those sweaters! And yes, I'm quite aware that those are in fact someone's daughters. the fact is we will know in a couple of weeks so let's not bash the kid either way. Let's face it, for most of these kids this is the last time they get to make a decision about where they play for the next six or seven years. Yes the transfer portal has changed some things but you figure a kid Plays 3 or 4 years in college, then is drafted by some crappy organization like the Browns or the bungles then they have no say-so where they play until free agency. I have zero issue with any young man who wants to wait until the February Signing Day if that is their choice.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, he has not. They think they have him, but per his usual

Dec 22, 2020, 10:11 AM [ in reply to He signed with SoCal*** ]

drama queen persona, he is still keeping his decision quiet.

The early signing period ended on 12/18/20...

Dec 22, 2020, 12:48 PM

so he has to sign by that date since he's planning to graduate early and enroll in January.

He's just not announcing his decision until the Army All Star game in January.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Dec 22, 2020, 10:11 AM

I've been waiting for this. You did not disappoint.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

He doesn't have to sign. He will just report to campus

Dec 22, 2020, 10:18 AM

in January. Early Enrollees can fill out Financial Aid papers with multiple schools. Then, they just enroll in classes in January.

That's how he will keep it a secret. Clemson is still recruiting him.

Re: He doesn't have to sign. He will just report to campus

Dec 22, 2020, 10:26 AM

Per 247 "VIP Information" he faxed USC his LOI a week ago, during the early signing period... We are no longer recruiting him.

Re: He doesn't have to sign. He will just report to campus

Dec 22, 2020, 10:36 AM

Yea but he’s already entered the transfer portal since the Trojans won’t have a season next fall. C’mon man let’s keep this goin

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Korey Foreman will NOT be a Clemson Tiger

Dec 22, 2020, 1:29 PM

He committed then decommitted from Clemson and all indications are he will (if he hasn't already) sign with So Cal. Both Rivals and 24/7 state that So Cal is the frontrunner by a large margin. If I'm wrong then I will be very happy to take some flack from you guys!

Can we let this rest until there is legit news

Dec 22, 2020, 2:05 PM

instead of starting a nonsense thread with zero substance?

he googled "how to rescind your football commitment"

Dec 22, 2020, 2:51 PM

I only wish USC lost to Oregon before he signed - in case that made a difference. Let us hope he signed with Clemson and that just confirmed his choice. Otherwise I'm pretty sure he googled "how to rescind your football commitment".

Dec 22, 2020, 4:07 PM

I don’t know why any athlete would want to play at USC if you had an opportunity to go to any program in the country. I get the gorgeous women and the LA life but #### California

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Dec 22, 2020, 4:30 PM

Yeah, if you take away the perfect climate, smoking hot coeds from wealthy families, pretty campus in the middle of one of the most fun cities on the planet, top tier academics, bottomless successful alumni connections, and storied history of football championships you would have...well...the other USC.

Unfortunately, if you take away Pete Carrol's two tainted

Dec 22, 2020, 4:50 PM

titles, you have to go all the way back in time to 1978, two years before the Jawja Bulldogs most recent one, to find a USC title. So, that Championship History is, unfortunately, pretty ancient history by now. Doesn't make me happy to point that out, college football was a lot more interesting when the Pac-12 was consistently relevant on the national scene. Now, at least on the east coast, they are treated like an afterthought.

Replies: 29
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic