Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Time to move on..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1,801

Time to move on..

Jun 16, 2020, 10:40 AM

Well I know some of you will love this post. It is clear that no matter what happens in this world racism and division are going to exist. You can argue back and forth all day and neither side is going to hear the other because they are convinced they are right and you are wrong. Well I have enjoyed the debating,banter and arguments everyone here has presented. I have said my what I have to say and had several of my posts deleted that didn't violate any rules whatsoever yet some pure hatred posts on here were allowed to stay. Just so you know it is this kind of stuff that led me to discontinue my donations to this site years ago. It is not fun here anymore because it has turned into a cesspool of political bs beyond anything I have ever seen. Any way I am taking a long break from this site and enjoy the more important things in life that I have some control over. To all of you be safe,love each other and always do what is right. Until we meet again! GO TIGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bye, see you tomorrow***

Jun 16, 2020, 10:45 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Bye, see you tomorrow***

Jun 16, 2020, 11:16 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Please fill your bag as you leave and take something with you

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and what would that be?***

Jun 16, 2020, 11:18 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Time to move on..

Jun 16, 2020, 10:50 AM

I think many people feel the same way as you....

Since I can't post a song, this help but with a few

Jun 16, 2020, 11:02 AM

"WH74, I want you to know, that I'm gonna miss your posts, the minute you stop posting, so please don't go, don't go, don't go away....Please don't go, don't goooooo, I guess I'm begging you to stay".

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please only speak for yourself MyfO. TIA***

Jun 16, 2020, 11:05 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

How does it read now?***

Jun 16, 2020, 11:09 AM

Much more betterer***

Jun 16, 2020, 11:28 AM

Oh, MyFO waxing poetic!

Jun 16, 2020, 11:39 AM [ in reply to How does it read now?*** ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-l5FyA3pgo

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Since I can't post a song, this help but with a few

Jun 16, 2020, 2:10 PM [ in reply to Since I can't post a song, this help but with a few ]

"WH74, I want you to know, that I'm gonna miss your posts, the minute you stop posting, so please don't go, don't go, don't go away....Please don't go, don't goooooo, I guess I'm begging you to stay".

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

Ah, the Immortal Words of Harry Casey aka KC.

Jun 16, 2020, 11:47 AM

Don't go now your about to earn your steak knives. If you leave now you'll have to start all over from the beginning.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kind regards Whitehurst. I would suggest that America is

Jun 16, 2020, 1:26 PM

going with you. As you go, here's a thought for you:

Why did America have to go to Normandy Beach in 1944? You see, at the time there were roughly 12-14 million 24-54 year-old French men. If you want to include a like number of women, that would be roughly 25 million total, and possibly 30 million if you add from 18-years-old up. Why is this important? Well because there were only 2-2.5 million Nazi soldiers in-country France at that time, and they weren't the battle hardened soldiers of any type. Germany was fighting fronts in Russia and Northern Europe/Italy at the same time, so the posting to France was "administrative" to them.

Ultimately what that means is there were close to 13 - 15 fighting-age French for every German soldier when America arrived the beach in Normandy in June 1944. 13 - 15 to 1 was the ratio. And yet the vast majority of the country wasn't fighting - the Resistance was very small, though hardened and tough. The vast number of French weren't armed - but neither were the Russians as they fought from Moscow. They had run out of weapons but not people. The Soviets lined up 2 soldiers, one behind the other - the first one with a rifle, the 2nd one not. When the first one went down, the 2nd one picked up the rifle and kept fighting.

What does this mean? Well it means that people are faint of heart - at best. It means that close to 30 million French were willing to serve Hitler, the worst Dictator and possibly Murderer of all time, instead of trying to fight their way out. Saving their own personal skin was more important than having a Humanity to be proud of.

For those disinclined to believe this, then simply watch "Saving Private Ryan". The strategy there was no strategy as well. They simply threw people at a beach in the hope that bullets couldn't hit everyone. Our strategy was little more than the same choice facing the Russians - and also facing the French - yet American soldiers showed up on that beach anyway, while the French did not.

America faces the same dictatorship today - one of selfishness, one of failure to weigh the costs of loss of freedom, one of rationalizing a Politically Correct hegemony even as it has nothing but a self-serving soul. I feel you Whitehurst. Would it be that the African-American and Feminist communities could extricate themselves from being co-opted by people who abuse their causes.

i thought it was for the French chicks

Jun 16, 2020, 1:33 PM

Hairy legs and all

Drive careful sir

Jun 16, 2020, 1:37 PM

The life you save could well be mine!

Cheers

Jun 16, 2020, 2:00 PM

"It is not fun here anymore because it has turned into a cesspool of political bs beyond anything I have ever seen"

Thank you for not participating in this and sticking to Clemson football topics. Hope to welcome you back as the season draws closer.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1,801
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic