Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Easiest TB in Etienne's career.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,940

Easiest TB in Etienne's career.

May 30, 2020, 10:15 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=51&v=tjOacsvB_j4&feature=emb_logo

I love this TD for several reasons. One of them is I can't stand ND. Other than UF, they are my most "least favorite" team.

Go to the 5:25 mark. I was watching this game live and wondered how he could get so open so quickly. Then they showed the replay from the endzone camera behaidn the play. It was beautiful. (Hehe.) It was like ND was told, "Travis is gonna run through this gap." And, ND said, "OK, we will have the two DL rush away from that gap, we will have the LB's both rush to the outside and we will have the safetey move to the other side of the field.

I have no idea who made the mistake on the ND defense. But, there had to be AT LEAST one guy who was assigned to fill that gap.

I can watch it 20 times and not get tired of it. Have I told you how much I dislike ND?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Keep your head down, warrior chief, the hate crowd is afoot.***

May 30, 2020, 10:16 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ETN doesn’t have TB!***

May 30, 2020, 10:20 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Easiest TB in Etienne's career.

May 30, 2020, 10:41 AM

Oops. I meant TD, not TB. Sorry, don't know how to edit a post.

You gotta have that "circled R" to edit . . .

May 30, 2020, 11:31 AM

You really oughta just come on out of the closet . . . You'd make a great Tiger!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would become a Tiger, but....

May 30, 2020, 6:50 PM

....some folks would just accuse me of jumping on the bandwagon.

I'll just keep it honest and say that Clemson is my second favorite team. (Although, I will let you in on a secret if you promise not to tell. Jimbo's last year at FSU - when it was clear that he had quit on FSU and couldn't wait to get out of town - and Taggart's last year - when it was clear that FSU just stunk and would continue to stink as long as he was the coach, I was pulling for Clemson. I would have hated to see FSU keep them out of the playoffs.)

Now, this year I will be hoping FSU wins. But, after Clemson waxes us by 25+, I won't be upset. Gonna take us at least 3 years to become competitive with Clemson.

May 30, 2020, 6:26 PM

Must be something about that look we give defenses there because I think we gashed Wake a couple times the same way.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 30, 2020, 6:54 PM

Could be. But, it had to be a completely blown assignment by somebody. There are 4 guys on defense who could have been responsible for that gap. And, at the snap of the ball all 4 ran away from that gap as fast as they could. That's why Etienne had no defender within 5 yards of him when he was one yard downfield.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,940
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic