Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
KB2 opinions
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,610

KB2 opinions

Oct 8, 2017, 6:53 PM

We're 6-0 with 3 big wins but I feel as if our offense is sputtering and "just getting by" which works for now, but he's only got 4 TD's through 6 games and matches it with 4 INT. But if HJ was to get the nod as we play it safe for KB and he lights it up would you rather stay with HJ or go back with KB?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: KB2 opinions

Oct 8, 2017, 7:02 PM

Best man in

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 8, 2017, 7:13 PM

We have very similar offensive numbers as last year which means we are not really sputtering as you assert

Oct 8, 2017, 7:14 PM

The coaches have shut the offense down in the 3rd quarter of most games. Hunter Johnson isn’t our best option to win Kelly Bryant is our best QB. The offense is very productive when the coaches open up the play calling and they only do that at the start and end of the half. When we have a lead and the other team can’t move the ball we’re going to shut it down and run clock.

Our game plan so far as been to run the ball work the clock and don’t help the other team. Coach Swinney is coaching based on a 15 game schedule. We can’t play like we did last year on offense and keep the defense on the sidelines. If you haven’t noticed we are razor thin at DE and if we lose a starter to injury we’re in big trouble.

Oct 8, 2017, 7:18 PM

So do his rushing TDs not count in your mind? The way we have been getting up in games we have not had to gain yards or score in the second half much as to where last year most games were close. We just play a different style since our D is so good no point in forcing things and maybe making a mistake.

Oct 8, 2017, 7:26 PM

232-90
210-68

Though we did have 2 pick sixes but we played Troy and SC ST in 2016 and Kent ST in 17 the rest are Auburn and conference games.
I would not say we are any worse than last year.

Oct 8, 2017, 7:27 PM

232-90 is 2016
210-68 is 2017

Oct 8, 2017, 7:37 PM

Notice the "hit and run" style of posting. Comes in, stirs the pot, then doesn't repost.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 8, 2017, 8:12 PM

"Stirs pot" by asking opinions on a theoretical situation? Some of us come to a football board to talk about football others come to bash people it seems. I'm here for football talk but thanks for your opinion on the topic posted.

I want the QB that gives us the best chance to win, and I

Oct 8, 2017, 7:52 PM

trust the coaches 100% to make that call. In my opinion, KB has exceeded expectations, as our coaches have schemed and game planned to his strengths and around his weaknesses quite masterfully. Just like ETN doesn't average 14 yards per carry when he gets more touches with the first team, don't expect HJ to go 5-for-5 and throw for a TD every time either. Trust the coaches, they're pretty good at this.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: I want the QB that gives us the best chance to win, and I

Oct 8, 2017, 8:10 PM

That ETN comment was what I had been telling people too! But I'm not questioning any coaching decisions I was only asking what other fans would like to see.

I like what I saw from HJ, but to answer your question

Oct 8, 2017, 8:26 PM

(again), I want the QB who gives us the best chance to win. I would be thrilled to see HJ light it up. I would be equally as thrilled to see Cooper light it up, or KB himself, for that matter.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,610
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic