Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
KB-you are Clemson always will be-we are behind you
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 773

KB-you are Clemson always will be-we are behind you

Sep 25, 2018, 10:35 PM

Tough for any senior to get this news but this is a game to game series by series decision. Many unknowns and nobody can predict tomorrow or next game. But KB has to know he is Clemson and there is no better place to be! Every player is one bad series or injury away from change. That is just business and he did the right thing if he just needed time and space away to gather thoughts and perspective. He has always been a good leader and ambassador of our program and I will take him any day over all these other nuts in college football. He is making decisions on his future and for that he needs time to consider all of this and his place in it. What is best for KB? In the past games who was "starter"did not matter overall in the game so maybe it does not mean as much as all make it out to be. Would they still not rotate after 2-3 series and see how each is doing and go from there. Nobody is guaranteed and this is not written in stone. But if he plays some of game and wants to transfer there are issues so when in doubt sit out and see.

We have to understand there is alot to consider for a young man, great leader that even on football field got us to BCS. He is a winner and he is always Clemson and deserves to be treated as such!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 773
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic