Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Justyn Ross
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Justyn Ross

Oct 13, 2020, 12:44 PM

https://twitter.com/_jross8/status/1316048133550469121?s=20

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Huge for this young man!!!

Oct 13, 2020, 12:57 PM

Was concerned about his ability to play again, not just for CU...but so he can eventually have an NFL opportunity for himself and his family. Hope he has a monster 2021.

Very Happy for the young man! Good milestone to meet.***

Oct 13, 2020, 1:03 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really hope he can play at the next level....

Oct 13, 2020, 1:52 PM

Working hard and I hope he makes it all the way back.

Would love to see him play again, no matter where.

OMG, that is awesome. And I don’t want to read too much into it

Oct 13, 2020, 2:17 PM

Or be too selfish but he isn’t wearing a helmet if he’s not really far into this . . .

I’d love for him to come back and show out in the playoffs just to give the nfl scouts something to drool over. But only if it’s safe and what he wants to do.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WHEN he comes back, he needs to stay another year....

Oct 13, 2020, 3:59 PM

He's not going to be able to provide enough film in a few games at the end of the year... He should return for his SR show...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: OMG, that is awesome. And I don’t want to read too much into it

Oct 13, 2020, 4:29 PM [ in reply to OMG, that is awesome. And I don’t want to read too much into it ]

Wearing a helmet and being cleared for full contact is different however he’s headed full speed in the right direction.

POTD!!!***

Oct 13, 2020, 4:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love this!

Oct 13, 2020, 4:30 PM

I need to see this guy get his chance to play football...where ever it may be. Maybe he will be at Clemson next year or maybe he will be with the NFL. I am a fan either way.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Justyn Ross

Oct 13, 2020, 4:39 PM

He’s going to be a Tiger next year like Mike Williams. He’ll need to get back to show the nfl teams he’s the best.

It’s doubtful he’ll be back this year but even if he is cleared it might be for the playoffs, but afterwards it will pay off to play a full season, plus we need him to smoke UGA 1st game next year,

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Oct 13, 2020, 7:13 PM

I don't want him back this year. Way too much risk to him (and the program).

If he's 100% cleared by medical staff for full football activities, looking forward to a great 2021!

Oct 13, 2020, 7:21 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I’m no downer,

Oct 13, 2020, 7:38 PM

It just seems our players have had more liberty on social media this year than in previous years

Re: I’m no downer,

Oct 13, 2020, 7:46 PM

Our coaches have never controlled that. That's always been by player vote. This year they decided stay on social media.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess that explains it

Oct 14, 2020, 7:59 AM

Thanks for the info!

Re: I’m no downer,

Oct 14, 2020, 11:21 AM [ in reply to Re: I’m no downer, ]

I wish that social media would be a no go for all our players. That way it would never be a risk of some bullchit getting started up.

Message was edited by: allinallorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 14, 2020, 11:13 AM

Yes that is great for that young man. At the same time, his personal Doctor, his Clemson staff Doctors, Dabo, his parents, and his team mates should make absolute, positively sure that he doesn't take any kind of a hit on his body for at least a FULL YEAR after the date he had his spinal fusion surgery. Making sure he has had all the time needed for a complete and positive healing time. Justyn is an awesome athlete that may have to give up on FB, but everybody taking care of him through his healing process should make sure that he has had all the time needed before attempting anything FB related!!! I was much older than Justyn when I had my spinal fusion, and that's most likely the reason I haven't had good results, but I do completely understand what's at risk for justyn continuing a FB career. It can become crippling in the later years of his life that could make him sadly regret his decision to continue with FB!!! And if he does continue with FB, he should only play through his first contract, then retire with a business of his own!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic