Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Saw a media source saying Covid numbers are totally wrong!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Saw a media source saying Covid numbers are totally wrong!

Sep 4, 2020, 12:17 AM

Initially over 300 Covid testing sites in Florida were busted for falsified results, had almost 100% positives. Now other states are looking at results to test for accuracy. I know many people have mentioned False positives.

I know when I got sick the first site would not test me because my fever had already gone down. Had yo go to family practioner. The only reason the drive up would not accept me is because they want their numbers skewed as high as possible. No doubt there is a conspiracy among the testing protocol.

Tired of dealing with people's agendas and not living in a trustworthy normal society.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Saw a media source saying Covid numbers are totally wrong!

Sep 4, 2020, 1:06 AM

to FoRce mAil-in yoUr Dead UncLe's votEs Now eleCtion yEar.

Sep 4, 2020, 6:40 AM

No doubt there is a bit if uncertainty in the numbers. Here are the important numbers and facts for you:
> So far this year there have been around 180k deaths than this time last year.
> Most of those deaths increased exponentially in the April time frame.
> If we get significant exponential growth again in any locality, those hospitals will saturate and extra people will die or suffer more.
> The best way to control exponential growth is to slow or stop it as soon as it starts, before the slope increases dramatically.
> I attached a chart of deaths in the US as of July. Rhe data is from the CDC. The deaths appear to drop off dramatically in July. That is not because fewer people were dying; it is because all states had not updated their data when I pulled it.

This "conspiracy among testing protocal" had gotten old and is absolutely ridiculous.

Just wear a mask and get on with your life***

Sep 4, 2020, 7:34 AM

Re: Just wear a mask and get on with your life***

Sep 4, 2020, 8:11 AM

I do. I am. The truth is out there and it can be born out by facts. I truly enjoy providing facts.

Re: Just wear a mask and get on with your life***

Sep 4, 2020, 8:34 AM [ in reply to Just wear a mask and get on with your life*** ]

SHEEP

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Masks are no longer needed***

Sep 4, 2020, 10:45 AM [ in reply to Just wear a mask and get on with your life*** ]

signed Pelosi / Ginsburg

Sep 4, 2020, 2:23 PM

There are inconsistencies in reporting tests throughout the world. A friend in my town is in health care and was involved in one of the hospital systems first testing sites. Stories would shock you. A friend had it and was tested 3 times. Each was counted as a positive person. Tragically there was a car accident locally and 3 people were killed in the accident. They were tested post mortem and were covid positive. Their deaths were reported as covid related. Follow the money, they say.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of ‘71. Went through “rat season” and glad I did.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic