Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson drops in Kirk Herbstreit's latest top six rankings
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson drops in Kirk Herbstreit's latest top six rankings

Nov 1, 2020, 4:46 PM

Clemson drops in Kirk Herbstreit's latest top six rankings

ESPN commentator Kirk Herbstreit released his top six rankings on Sunday with Alabama, followed by Ohio State, Clemson, Georgia, Notre Dame, and BYU. Clemson ha Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He has shown amazing restraint...

Nov 1, 2020, 5:09 PM

I was surprised by last week having Ohio State #3. He still showing a lot of discipline. I predict Ohio State #1 next year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is a bucknut

Nov 1, 2020, 5:15 PM

So not surprised.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He has shown amazing restraint...

Nov 1, 2020, 5:22 PM [ in reply to He has shown amazing restraint... ]

They will have to get by us first Franc, and all that #1 recruiting class will be seeing the field for us next season. I don't see our Tigers falling out of the #1 slot for a couple more season after this one bc, we will be getting better than we are right now!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UNLIKE Joe Tessitore

Nov 2, 2020, 6:08 AM [ in reply to He has shown amazing restraint... ]

Who basically turned the ABC/ESPN broadcast into the "BC BOOTH" on Saturday

Re: TNET: Clemson drops in Kirk Herbstreit's latest top six rankings

Nov 1, 2020, 5:18 PM

He had to sell out Clemson to get his nuts up the pole. It's a shame actually, bc he's afraid of what would be said with his son's playing for Clemson. But when your heart feels good by telling the truth, that is all that should matter. And by Clemson making the come back that was made Saturday with a backup QB that has never started, and with the starters that was out on defence. I think that Clemson proved it was the #1 team by digging itself out of a hole and winning against a good BC that could stay in the game with any of the top teams as long as they didn't have all the mishaps that Clemson had in our game against BC. Those guys had heart, and it was their heart that forced the mishaps that we had!!!

Come on Kirk Herbstreit, be honest regardless of where your two sons play, and not worrying about what people will say, bc you are going to have those that's just waiting for a reason to talk crap about you anyway!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2020, 9:37 PM

It’s too bad he is disrespecting his son’s team but we all know he along with others at espn are drinking the Ohio State coolaid.

Nov 1, 2020, 5:44 PM

It fine. Carries no weight and gets the heat off him as a parent. He's being unbiased. Besides we can play the disrespect card when we thump ND.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2020, 5:50 PM

Who with any good sense would pay attention to Clemson‘s resident crybaby?....

Just tell him "Thank you"

Nov 1, 2020, 6:22 PM

His rankings should give the Tigers all of the fire needed to put it to ND this Saturday. Fantastic BB material!

Nov 1, 2020, 7:31 PM

I think it's an honest assessment. Clemson did not give a strong showing to maintain the #1 slot given U of AL performance. Clemson did demonstrate a strong heart a resilience but nonetheless as much as I hate to say it AL has shown much more strength than we , or should I say Clemson, has to this point.

bama let ole miss score 50 on them..

Nov 1, 2020, 9:31 PM

Lets not all over react over one weekend.. our D played like crappola for a half.. you do realize bc didn't score in the second half.. BV will be ready and we still scored almost 40 points with our back up QB. Think slowhio st or bama would do that with their backup?

Dabo, let herbies kids ride pine!!! That'll teach him.

Nov 1, 2020, 7:33 PM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo, let herbies kids ride pine!!! That'll teach him.

Nov 1, 2020, 8:18 PM

do walkons have to enter the transfer portal, or can they just do what they want? I'm sure Dabo saw some things he liked, or he wouldn't have taken them just for Herbie. Shirley Day would take them, to secure his next walk-on son.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo, let herbies kids ride pine!!! That'll teach him.

Nov 1, 2020, 8:30 PM

I honestly think they are probably looking to go into coaching. If you are looking to do this, Dabo is the leader to learn from.

Mind you I have no evidence of this. Just a hunch.

No way! They need to start immediately!

Nov 1, 2020, 9:56 PM [ in reply to Dabo, let herbies kids ride pine!!! That'll teach him. ]

Hopefully that could get us back to the top spot in Herbie’s poll. Fingers crossed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 1, 2020, 10:20 PM

How does Ohio St deserve a spot above a 7-0 team with having only played 2 games?

Let me guess: it’s the old “eye test” instead of the body of work. Gotcha ?? bucknut

Nov 2, 2020, 6:40 AM

Just 1 question why is beating a team 38-25 that lost to Rutgers more impressive than a yeam w/o their starting QB and 3 defensive starters beating a team 34-28? B1G preTENd?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think PA ST lost to Rutgers, but point taken! I'm

Nov 2, 2020, 7:08 AM

pretty sure BC would beat Penn St.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wel that settles it... he is off the non religous holiday card list.***

Nov 2, 2020, 7:32 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Nov 2, 2020, 9:58 AM

I have no problem with this.
Clemson struggled at home with a 4-2 unranked team (I know we had people out)
Alabama rolled
OhSt beat #18 on the road

I really dont have an issue with someone saying they would have us #3 here. We didnt look awesome last week either.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic