Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just stated on 11 pm news that CJ died
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Just stated on 11 pm news that CJ died

Oct 3, 2018, 11:23 PM

From complications during knee surgery. Guess the blood clot. You know it’s always possible but knee surgery. Wow, what a tradegy no matter what.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yes tragic

Oct 3, 2018, 11:26 PM

I believe knee surgery, blood clot, seizure

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

very sad

Oct 3, 2018, 11:27 PM

And a very tough way to go because it seems so random and preventable. My brother in law's mom passed away unexpectedly during a routine surgery from a blood clot and it was real devastation for the family.

I feel so bad for everyone who knew CJ personally. If even hurts for those of us who simply were fans of him as a Clemson man. Can't imagine the pain his family feels.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just stated on 11 pm news that CJ died

Oct 3, 2018, 11:41 PM

One of those uncontrollable things that can happen to us along the way .
Very tragic .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Oct 3, 2018, 11:51 PM

I know. I’ve had 5 arthroscopic knee surgeries and several back/neck disc and scheduled to get another knee scraped this month etc and never even think about it. It’s just, just unimaginable until it hits home.

God Bless his family. Wow.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 4, 2018, 12:15 AM

I'm going for a Endoscopy and a Colonoscopy in the morning. I always worry about being put to sleep bc, we never know if we will wake up again....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 4, 2018, 1:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Just stated on 11 pm news that CJ died ]

Will be praying for you as you go through another surgery.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this is tragic

Oct 4, 2018, 12:03 AM

i work with a company that deals with ortho surgery daily. clots are problematic and can happen at any time. we just lost a patient 2 weeks ago that was doing fine after total knee and threw a clot and was gone in less than 15 mins. rip cj - helluva player. thx for the return against bama - set dw up perfectly

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Question

Oct 4, 2018, 12:12 AM

Does the blood clot usually occur while surgery is in progress, or afterwards during recovery?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic