Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just so darn proud of Clemson Nation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

Just so darn proud of Clemson Nation

Jan 12, 2016, 8:19 PM

Every aspect of what we showed in Glendale was class from the word go. I had guests with me (non-Clemson folks) that kept repeating over and over they couldn't believe the fan base. That the tens of thousands were so cool, classy, fun, respectful, and yet determined to drive their team on to victory. This was apparently contagious as it wasn't long before they too were getting in on C-L-E-M-S-O-N in cadence count and screaming their lungs out for the Tigers,.... literally to the LAST SNAP of the game! Alabama may have won the game, but Clemson is now America's team. Everyone wants to be a part get in on the action!
On today's plane flight I sat next to a couple of Alabama fans. (Swallowing my pride) I congratulated them on a hard fought victory. Their response seemed as thought they felt bad that it was us that they had to beat to win the NC. They said that Deshaun Watson is not only a phenomenal QB, but an exceptional young man as he spent time after the game going up to Alabama players and congratulation them. This deeply impressed them, and is something we should take pride in.
Then they spoke of the Tiger fans. They said that we couldn't believe how loud we were for the entire game! Just to make sure I heard they repeated that they couldn't believe how LOUD the fans were for the entire game! Pretty impressive coming from the mighty SEC/ESPN team.
I hate losing, I hate getting this close and losing, I hate losing to an SEC/ESPN team, I'll be hurting for awhile,... with that said;
I COULDN'T BE PROUDER OF MY TIGERS AND TIGER NATION. We win with class and we loose with class,.... and yes we were doing the cadence count as we were exiting the stadium.
One last thing,.... in the 2016 football season --- We WILL BE heard again!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ThX "CANDYMAN".....sweet sentiments & thanks for attending

Jan 12, 2016, 9:25 PM

and supporting our BOYS! GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic