Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just saw this about football players quarantined
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,710

Just saw this about football players quarantined

Jun 23, 2020, 12:19 PM

On campus after testing positive for COVID. They are not allowed to leave their apartment for any reason for 14 days, and can only work out what they have at their disposal there in the apt.if they are feeling up to it.
Any concerns that we will have some out of shape players when the season starts?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I saw that it was for only 10 days...***

Jun 23, 2020, 12:26 PM

Re: I saw that it was for only 10 days...***

Jun 23, 2020, 12:28 PM

Ok, it might have been for 10 days.

Re: Just saw this about football players quarantined

Jun 23, 2020, 1:00 PM

I’m a little concerned about the shape players are in at the beginning of the season, but pretty much all the teams are facing these same issues. I just hope all the impact players on our team are in shape and healthy for the whole season!

Has anybody heard of the California schools are still officially canceled for this season???

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2020, 2:22 PM

The CA schools were never closed. The 25 CA State system colleges, by far the largest of the 2 CA systems, will continue online instruction in the fall. The 10 UC system schools will also continue online though each individual campus may adjust that closer to fall. None have made any announcements about fall sports yet. Stanford and USC are private and they will make their own decisions.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2020, 3:29 PM

USC is online for the Fall. Got a buddy who’s daughter is a Jr there. No classes......but he’s still on the hook for her outrageous apartment bill. He ain’t very happy about it.

Jun 23, 2020, 4:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Just saw this about football players quarantined ]

Not closed but having online courses, so are the campuses closed or not? I don’t see how the point about having online courses disproves the assertion the campuses are closed?

Are they closed or not?

Jun 23, 2020, 6:10 PM

Well as I understand it classroom instruction will be online but things that require being on campus, like labs or computers, will be open.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 23, 2020, 1:07 PM

Look, I hope we have a season but in truth I doubt it will happen. Way too many cases in States and it is rising. Whether you want to believe it or not does not matter as in the next weeks we will see some areas begin lockdowns again.

Jun 23, 2020, 2:33 PM

+1. Football is a pipe dream. Nothing will happen until after the election. It's probably well deserved for all involved.

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,710
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic