Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just read an article saying Gallman and Cain are both
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 5,153

Just read an article saying Gallman and Cain are both

Apr 29, 2020, 2:53 PM

likely to get cut soon. Both have always been kind of fringe NFL players, but I hope they get at least one more opportunity if they do get cut.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just read an article saying Gallman and Cain are both

Apr 29, 2020, 3:55 PM

Both will land in another spot especially Cain as backups and Cain still has a shot to be a starter in the league, his best ball is still in front of him because he became a WR in college 3 years. He’s still recovering from his injury but he’s still very talented.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Cain surprises me. The Colts management raved about him

Apr 29, 2020, 4:35 PM

both before and after the injury. Was very surprised they cut him.

Apr 29, 2020, 4:57 PM

I hope not. Gallman is really good at catching out of the background. I always watch Giants play to see Gallman. I can't tell you how many times he's been open and Manning not throw to him. He'd go out and cut into the middle and be wide open for 8 yds, Manning would throw downfield for an incompletion. It got really frustrating to watch. Gallman has NFL calibre skill catching out of the backfield with the right QB.

If cut, he'll be picked up by somebody.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gallman is a good pass blocker too

May 1, 2020, 11:26 AM

That should be a big value in today’s game.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 29, 2020, 6:58 PM

Makes me think these NFL coaches aren’t as good at utilizing talent as our coaches. We seem to get the best out of our players.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 29, 2020, 7:17 PM

I think the big difference is every player is best at their position. I can tell you T Lawrence will not be putting up crazy video game numbers his first year. Coverage is ridiculous in the NFL

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 29, 2020, 10:03 PM

You don’t know that

Apr 29, 2020, 7:07 PM

NFL stands for...

Not For Long.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 29, 2020, 9:41 PM

I’d like to see D. Cain go to the Texans. Always felt DW4 and Cain had a great connection. Texans need some depth at receiver too!

Apr 29, 2020, 9:47 PM

Maybe Gruden will pick them up.

If Bill O’Brien goes according to precedent ,

Apr 29, 2020, 11:26 PM [ in reply to Re: Just read an article saying Gallman and Cain are both ]

He’s more likely to trade Deshaun and a 7th round pick for Cain and a Steelers ball boy

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Texans have too many WRs at the moment, same article

May 1, 2020, 3:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Just read an article saying Gallman and Cain are both ]

speculated they would be letting Kenny Stills go, and he's better than DC

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 1, 2020, 11:31 AM

Gallman had a better shot and played plenty. He can say he played plenty. Cain of course got injured. I hope he gets a real a chance one more time.

May 1, 2020, 2:51 PM

If the Giants cut Gallman before Penny, Hilliman, and Lewis - I’m about to give up on the team I’ve loved since childhood. Gallman is the best receiving back on the team, more yards per reception than Barkley the bell cow even.

I have no idea why they brought Lewis over from TN. He’s averaged 3.5 yards per carry since 2018. And Penny? That dude is averaging 3.0 ypc since 2018. I know Gallman had some fumbles last year but 29 touches? He’s worthy of & deserves more than that. It was bizarre the way he came in when Barkley was hurt, became everyone’s fantasy hero & then vanished into the depth chart in the final stretch.

And I don’t believe Cain has been given the fair shake either. He had some flashes and then the whole Rudolph / Garrett drama unfolded and they were down to 3rd string at QB. I feel for these guys.

Replies: 14
| visibility 5,153
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic