Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just forget the whole thing
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 676

Just forget the whole thing

Mar 11, 2020, 5:07 PM

And CANCEL everything let the economy collapse until TRUMP is no longer President. These people will stop at nothing !!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's "Die for T-Rump!"... The shear ignorance of some...***

Mar 11, 2020, 9:55 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

these people?

Mar 11, 2020, 10:13 PM

What you talkin bout Willis?

The country... or T-Rump? I'll take....***

Mar 11, 2020, 10:16 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just forget the whole thing

Mar 12, 2020, 12:55 AM

"these people" aren't responsible for a global pandemic. Trump is responsible for the U.S. response to it to protect Americans. He has failed miserably as has the CDC.

Pointing out the facts isn't political. It's not a campaign to get Trump. It's deadly virus that is sweeping the world.

Just last week Trump said there were 15 cases. He lied. Today we surpassed 1200 cases in 45 states. They don't know how it's spreading and it will continue to spread.

Trump is perhaps the most incompetent and dishonest President in this countries history.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How has he "failed miserably"?

Mar 12, 2020, 1:11 AM

Re: How has he "failed miserably"?

Mar 12, 2020, 5:50 PM

When the World Health Organization, the NIH and the CDC were warning about this virus coming, Trump was pretending it was nothing. There was no real response to it. To date, South Korea is testing 10,000 people a day. We've tested less than 10,000 in the last 2 months.

We still don't have tests, we have no idea who has it or how many have it. Take the smaller countries you mentioned. They weren't prepared either and they're being ravaged.

Even today, the administration cannot say when test kits will be available. Even the Reps are getting pissed. This thing is spreading exponentially because of ineptitude and a President who cared more about the stock market than the facts. Remember? This is just another "Democratic Hoax". You remember "the media is politicizing this virus by attacking the President". Turns out they were right.

I don't know about you, but I don't want to have to spend 2 weeks in the hospital. I'm 65.

Mar 12, 2020, 5:59 PM

Mar 12, 2020, 6:18 PM

But that's the point my friend. Just because we're not as bad as Italy doesn't mean we won't be. It's going to continue to spread and having test kits is as far from a waste of kits as I can possibly imagine.

We need to identify who is infected in order to contain it. It's just basic common sense.

Mar 12, 2020, 6:24 PM

Infection rates in the US are amoung the lowest in the world

Mar 12, 2020, 6:48 AM [ in reply to Re: Just forget the whole thing ]

4 people per million. China is 56 per million and Italy is 200 per million.

Canada is lower as well as lots of small countires and south american countries

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Check back next month... Hopefully we can tamper down the

Mar 12, 2020, 9:38 AM

multiples but it's going to expand dramatically.

We'll know a lot more when we actually start a comprehensive testing regimen... As of now, they don't have a clue.

I hope we ultimately get the bad news you're looking for.

Mar 12, 2020, 6:06 PM

We aim to please.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 676
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic