Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just finished watching a very good docu............
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Just finished watching a very good docu............

Jan 3, 2021, 4:58 PM

I was cutting onions the last 20 minutes.

Us Lungers do love our alcohol including me. But alcoholism can hit anyone it knows no race or how much money you make. I know I grew up with a alcoholic father and it taught me a lot of lessons.

Sorry for the preaching and I'm not talking to anyone in particular. Having a brew here as I type. I'm just saying if you need help please get it!

https://heavy.com/streaming/cc-sabathia-hbo-documentary-watch-online/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hesitate to even attempt to add anything to that.

Jan 3, 2021, 5:21 PM

Will just say...

I've been there. If you're wondering if its a problem, it is. But its not a bad thing. It might be deadly, but you're not bad. It's just a thing. Take a deep breath, and decide to go to an AA meeting. Then do it. You'll walk into a room of the best friends you ever had, from every walk of life you can imagine, from the very top to the very bottom, and all the things you're worried about will come to an end. You just have to show up.

Besides, its the best entertainment you'll ever find for a dollar.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One day at a time brother.***

Jan 3, 2021, 5:37 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hesitated to even post this...............

Jan 3, 2021, 5:40 PM [ in reply to I hesitate to even attempt to add anything to that. ]

I would never call anyone out where everyone can see it. It's a personal thing.

But as posted above I've lived it. That being said my dad would give anyone the shirt off his back. He just had a problem.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Alcoholic is such a derogatory term now.

Jan 3, 2021, 5:54 PM

I always hate it, I prefer the way FAVOR intros people “Hi I am John and I’m in Recovery” the alcoholic part shouldn’t have to define someone forever. Also most people w an alcohol problem are great people not mean and abusive like they make it out to be in movies, it’s just the problem they have. Some people shop too much, others eat, others drugs, others alcohol. I went to rehab and turned 21 in there and then again at 28. I do drink now but I have to be careful it doesn’t become a problem, and when it gets too much take a break.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Time for a breakfast beer!***

Jan 4, 2021, 5:18 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Got a doc appt so not this morning. ;) ******

Jan 4, 2021, 6:44 AM

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic