Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jordan Burch, per KornCOOT
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Jordan Burch, per KornCOOT

Apr 5, 2019, 5:31 PM

Hammond DE Jordan Burch plans to attend USC Gamecocks spring game Saturday and not the Clemson spring game according to Paul Strelow of TigerIllustrated. This would mark the third straight Saturday visit to USC for Burch.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jordan Burch, per KornCOOT

Apr 5, 2019, 5:41 PM

What are they brainwashing recruits with down there? Their gloried history? Dominating program? Their level headed coach that other programs are beating down the door to get?

I'm thinking it's the flat, hot, boring, desolate, trashy

Apr 5, 2019, 6:45 PM

landscape.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Apr 6, 2019, 11:45 AM [ in reply to Re: Jordan Burch, per KornCOOT ]

Muschamp’s pitch is ALL GAS, NO WINS...errr NO BRAKES

If he wants to play for an inferior program with inferior coaching

Apr 5, 2019, 5:54 PM

that is not only inferior to Clemson but also almost any school in the entire southeast so be it. Early PT is not a good reason to go to USuCk.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

USuCk better hope Citadel doesn’t take an interest in Burch***

Apr 5, 2019, 5:57 PM

Play early

Apr 5, 2019, 6:35 PM [ in reply to If he wants to play for an inferior program with inferior coaching ]

lose early.

Lose early, lose often, then get plucked and fried.

Apr 5, 2019, 10:18 PM

Or for the lucky coots they work the fries at Burger King.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 5, 2019, 6:11 PM

This really is odd. I know he’s friends with head coaches son but sure does have a lot of cb’s to Clemson. Hopefully it’s just support for his friends and teammates.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wouldn't read much into it....

Apr 5, 2019, 7:30 PM

Maybe he just wants to see Tnet's reaction - if I was 18 I'd mess with all of ytall.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 5, 2019, 7:36 PM

I learned 2 days ago ***on Tigernet.
He is playing in a Basketball tournament in Columbia, this weekend.
I let you go back and read it.

Apr 7, 2019, 9:05 AM

The basketball game in Columbia yesterday was a charity game put on by DJ Swearinger with former USuC football players. I don't think that helps the situation.

I may be completely wrong, but I wonder about level of

Apr 5, 2019, 7:52 PM

competition he has faced. In addition, he lives in Columbia. How many great recruits has Clemson ever had that panned out, from Columbia?

Again I could be completely off base, but I am not the least bit concerned if this young man wants to be a coot, so be it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ben Hall

Apr 6, 2019, 12:19 AM

M

Ben Hall is from Welford. He went to Byrnes.***

Apr 6, 2019, 6:43 AM

Re: I may be completely wrong, but I wonder about level of

Apr 7, 2019, 9:46 AM [ in reply to I may be completely wrong, but I wonder about level of ]

Gaines Adams played eight man SCISA football at Cambridge Academy. Development takes longer but pure raw athleticism is hard to deny.

Apr 5, 2019, 7:58 PM

We are a better program....period. We are superior to them in every aspect of life, especially athletics. He currently has a Clemson offer and position...If he chooses the anus of the great state of South Carolina then or any other institution that is fine. We lived passed Kimdeechee and Gary...

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

We should be past the point of caring if a recruit

Apr 5, 2019, 10:46 PM

chooses the Coots over us.

Seriously, I couldn’t possibly care less about this.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Apr 6, 2019, 6:47 AM

Let's get this straight. He lives within walking distance. He has a basketball tournament. He is surrounded by coots. He is having so much smoke blown up his butt daily. Anyone surprised the coots think he is going there? He may but hearing he grew up a Clemson fan, his parents are Clemson fans. They lost to UVA 28-0, and they won't even make a bowl this year. THIS is where a 5-star DE wants to end up? Like I said, he may do it, and if he does, then he wasn't ALL IN. Good luck to him if he chooses the dark side. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 6, 2019, 9:12 AM

Maybe he just wants to shorten the process by skipping the transfer from Clemson and starting truck driving after a year at Uof5C.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic