Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Joke of the day!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,811

Joke of the day!

Dec 10, 2020, 2:41 PM

Don't ask her if she knows me!

Lawyers should never ask a Georgia grandma a question if they aren't prepared for the

answer. In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness,

a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand.

He approached her and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know me?

She responded, 'Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Giraffen. I've known you since you were

a boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your

wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think

you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you'll never amount to anything

more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you.

The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and

asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know the defence attorney?

She again replied, 'Why yes, I do. I've known Mr. Boydski since he was a youngster, too.

He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship

with anyone, and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he

cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him.

The defense attorney nearly died.

The judge asked both counsellors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said,

'If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you both to the electric chair.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Joke of the day!

Dec 10, 2020, 3:46 PM

Yep, it seems like granny is very nosey, and like J Edgar Hoover, she has the dirt on about everybody in town. You can't blame the Judge with his warning to the attorneys bc, it seem that he has a guilty conscious, and he doesn't want granny exposing him in his court where this nosey granny is sworn to telling the whole truth... That was funny!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A great one. I knew I had heard it before, but it was long

Dec 10, 2020, 5:15 PM

ago, and I had forgotten the punch line. Still brings a huge laugh. Lawyers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does the grandma know...

Dec 10, 2020, 5:58 PM

...GWPTiger®?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Does the grandma know...

Dec 10, 2020, 6:12 PM

I see he’s remained quiet. ??

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,811
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic