Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Joey Gallaway says what everyone on the panel was thinking.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 4,634

Joey Gallaway says what everyone on the panel was thinking.

Nov 26, 2019, 8:26 PM

Being #1 is extremely important. Because the #2 seed will have to play Clemson in the semis.

They all know, but just won't say it, Clemson - not Ohio State - is "the most complete team in the country."

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Joey Gallaway says what everyone on the panel was thinking.

Nov 26, 2019, 8:29 PM

Too bad we didn't play any teams with an imaginary number next to them to help them on the field.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What I think is so funny.....

Nov 26, 2019, 8:35 PM

....is this:

The mantra for weeks has been, "Clemson doesn't deserve to be in the top 4. They haven't played anybody. At least 5 teams in the SEC would go undefeated with their schedule. Yadda, yadda, yadda."

So, logic would say that a team would prefer to be #2 seed so they could play the "weak opponent" in the semis. According to all we've heard for a month is how Georgia and Alabama are both superior to Clemson.

But, now that reality has set in and facing Clemson is a definite possibility for someone, the mantra is changing. "You don't want to face Clemson in the semis."

Nov 26, 2019, 8:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Joey Gallaway says what everyone on the panel was thinking. ]

What's to bad is, we were the only top team in the country that played a close game on our schedule, and our schedule just wasn't good enough!!! You call that BeDamned if you do, and BeDamned if you don't, and that means that you're in a lose lose situation the way they call it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This!

Nov 26, 2019, 9:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Joey Gallaway says what everyone on the panel was thinking. ]

Agreed!

BretFSU - you're absoutely right.. and I'm calling an FSU

Nov 26, 2019, 8:39 PM

win this weekend. Big Odell fan - loving it - leader of men. Should consider him for HC for real.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BretFSU - you're absoutely right.. and I'm calling an FSU

Nov 26, 2019, 9:20 PM

I see that as welll. As a matter of fact Georgia may be the only win think weekend of rivalry games between ACC and SECheat. I think Louisville beats Kentucky, FSU over Florida, and of course us over the dirtpeckers. How sweet it would be if someho GT beats Georgia.

Nov 26, 2019, 10:55 PM

Nobody really knows who we are. We havent played anyone.

Nov 26, 2019, 11:09 PM

The playoffs will be a repeat of last year. Clemson will crush the semi opponent and then leave no doubt in the finals. Sorry ESPN. LOL

Nov 26, 2019, 11:16 PM

TU

Replies: 9
| visibility 4,634
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic