Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Joey Batson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Joey Batson

Nov 4, 2020, 8:55 PM

When his son stopped playing football did he stop too??? Our injuries and recovery time seems off this year. I do kid but key players seem to be missing more than ever. Football and 2020 are a rough tandem. Go Tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Joey Batson

Nov 4, 2020, 9:01 PM

Our injuries could likely be directed straight to the lack of a normal off season conditioning, speed and strength training ability!

It hasn't caught up to some teams "yet" but it will. If those teams are not like Clemson and actually play back ups - they will be in trouble!

I think our S.S & C team has done a marvelous job "under the circumstances"!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Injuries happen and i doubt it's anything linked back to

Nov 4, 2020, 9:09 PM

offseason. Most players still did stuff on their own and there was an abbreviated summer portion. Weird things happen and you just go through years where you have more injuries some years than others.

Knock on wood, I feel we've been EXTREMELY fortunate the last 5-10 years.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Injuries happen and i doubt it's anything linked back to

Nov 4, 2020, 9:19 PM

We have indeed!

Nov 5, 2020, 9:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Joey Batson ]

Did B1G have the longest off season conditioning year in the history of the game?

Nov 4, 2020, 9:18 PM

I think everyone should get a pass on 2020 but unfortunately not the president. Everything is his fault including Covid. Sorry that is my attempt at sarcasm. Onto the game Saturday, I have been feeling really good until I got punched in the gut with the no Tyler Davis news. No matter what, the sun will rise tomorrow and maybe just maybe the best possible Clemson team will show up Saturday night and will come out on top.

This year can’t get over with fast enough.

Nov 4, 2020, 9:23 PM

I hate wishing away time, but 2020 blows.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

7-0... Do it again and we can call it over with... ;~)***

Nov 4, 2020, 9:41 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2020, 9:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Joey Batson ]

I was certainly hoping Tyler would be back but certainly not expecting it. Now, the real Tigers just have to play clean and figure out a way to win!

Jimmy V. - Survive and Advance

Devil’s Playground***

Nov 4, 2020, 9:20 PM

Re: Devil’s Playground***

Nov 4, 2020, 9:36 PM

I will be glad when New Year's Day comes. We have had enough of 2020.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 5, 2020, 9:28 AM

You can't blame Covid on Coach Batson. I figured with rushing to get football going , limited practice time and Covid would result in more injuries. It’s not just happening at Clemson. It is happening at other schools and in the NFL too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic