Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Joe just declared that there will be ANTIFA and BLM
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 406

Joe just declared that there will be ANTIFA and BLM

Aug 30, 2020, 1:04 PM

recruiting centers in all cities/ towns/ villages/ municipalities IF he wins. He wants his 'followers' (and the Pub infidels) to be able to join The Mob more easily and, of course, bring anarchy and violence to EVERY American instead of just viewing it on CNN and the MSM outlets.

Send 50 cents to Joe Dumbo 30330 and you will receive, not only a black arm band with BLM inscribed, but a nifty bumper sticker and a multi-colored (CCP colors, of course) lawn sign displaying: 'PROUD TO BE AN ANARCHIST'. There will be a Hot Line phone number on all materials. This will give you instant access to A$$HOLES CENTRAL if you should come across a building (or a thriving business), that hasn't been looted, burned or destroyed.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Joe just declared that there will be ANTIFA and BLM

Aug 30, 2020, 1:09 PM

I literally laughed out loud but I still sometimes wonder if you need a xanax.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I haven't figured out if he's a liberal troll yet***

Aug 30, 2020, 1:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I haven't figured out if he's a liberal troll yet***

Aug 30, 2020, 3:17 PM

He has to be

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Considering today's posting, I would elect Brevital... soon.***

Aug 30, 2020, 1:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Joe just declared that there will be ANTIFA and BLM ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 406
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic