Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Mystery Shirts and Sweaters
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,945

Mystery Shirts and Sweaters

Jan 10, 2021, 3:04 PM

Do any of you have or have had a shirt or sweater that had buttons down the front? I don't know about you but some strange things have happened to me when wearing a shirt or sweater with buttons down the front. It has happened in the past but more recently about three weeks ago. I was buttoning my shirt from top to bottom when, lo and behold, I had one more button but no button hole. A close examination revealed the seamstress must have made a boo-boo and put the other button hole at the top. I put the same shirt on a couple of days ago and the buttons and button holes were aligned perfectly. I just can't figured out how something like that can self-correct, but it did.

In the past I did notice that when there was an extra button at the bottom there was always an extra button hole at the top. And, when there was an extra button at the top, there was always an extra button hole at the bottom. I suppose this is just another mystery we have to contend with as life goes on

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mystery Shirts and Sweaters

Jan 10, 2021, 3:13 PM

You should take it back to the store.

I have a shirt that often has the manufacturer tag hanging outside. Wifey tries to tell me I'm wearing it inside-out. But, I know a defect when I see one!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2021, 3:14 PM

your experience might qualify for one of those paranormal tv shows.might have something to do with different dimensions or time warps.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

I was hoping someone like you with vast amounts of wisdom would have the answer to this complex conundrum.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Joe, it happens to us all.??***

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2021, 3:18 PM

Joe, many of us have that problem and a few others as well, I hope that you and I have that problem for many more years. Getting out of bed every morning is a real treat that I fully enjoy. Be safe my friend !

Jan 10, 2021, 4:04 PM

I forgot to put on my underwear before zipping my jeans...But only once....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2021, 4:15 PM

You're just stoned Joe.

Jan 10, 2021, 4:30 PM

I'm worried about you joe :)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 10, 2021, 7:08 PM

For a second there, Joe, I thought you were buying those expensive shirts that have two extra buttons at the bottom, one to replace a front button and another to replace the sleeve button, but I guess you haven't gone upscale on us.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Related Question

Jan 10, 2021, 7:24 PM

(From Sunday Morning) Do you put your socks and shoes on sock-shoe sock-shoe or sock-sock shoe-shoe.
And I always put my socks on before my britches.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,945
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic